Kayfabe Radio Wrestling host Alan Wojcik has been a fan of TNA Wrestling since the debut show on June 19, 2002, and he has covered the promotion extensively.
With TNA releasing weekly pay-per-views from the Asylum years on YouTube, Wojcik is interviewing the Asylum stars for their memories of that era.
Former NWA World Tag Team champion and current GHC Tag Team champion Lance Archer Hoyt is one of them. He discussed the following topics:
- His initial spring 2004 TNA Asylum debut as Dallas and partnering with Kid Ka$h
- Winning the World Tag Team titles so fast after his debut
- What he thought of the TNA Asylum fans
- Feuding with XXX (Low Ki, Elix Skipper, Christopher Daniels), America’s Most Wanted (James Storm and Chris Harris), AJ Styles and Ron Killings.
- Working with Vince Russo, Jeff Jarrett, Dutch Mantel and Dusty Rhodes
- The transition from weekly PPV to weekly TV on Fox Sports Net
- The legend of Hoyt-A-Mania
- His current partnership with Davey Boy Smith Jr. in Pro Wrestling Noah
- Working against War Machine on Ring of Honor TV
- The recent NJPW departures of AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, Shinsuke Nakamura
Follow Lance on Twitter at @LanceHoyt
See him Saturday, Feb. 27 for Main Event Pro Wrestling in Marshall, Texas.
at the NWA Parade of Champions on March 31 in Dallas
and for @HouseofHardcore
www.HouseofHardcore.net on April 15-16.
Also check out @njpw1972_eng
and @MyNameIsWojcik and
- “Total Divas” on E!
Clip available from the Tuesday, March 1 episode of E!’s hit series “Total Divas.”
Clip: Brie Bella gets advice from twin sister Nikki on how to spruce up the romance in her relationship with Daniel Bryan.
- WWE WrestleMania 32
WrestleMania 32 is Sunday, April 3 at AT&T Stadium in Dallas.
- About WWE
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms.
WWE programming reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide in 35 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all 12 live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 170 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at
For information on its global activities, go to
- Pro Wrestling On The Web
YouTube jim varsallone (jimmyv3 channel)