Lou Ferrigno, the original Incredible Hulk, discusses his famous TV series, pro wrestling, Donald Trump, fitness and more.
How about a Trump-Ferrigno Ticket 2016?
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk, King of Queens, Celebrity Apprentice) participated in a media event on Thursday, Oct. 1 at The Ocean Manor on the beach in Fort Lauderdale to promote Wizard World Comic Con Fort Lauderdale (Oct. 2-4) at the Broward County Convention Center.
An actor, fitness trainer and former pro bodybuilder, Ferrigno, 63, is in incredible shape, mentioning his training and a famous trainer partner.
Wizard World Fort Lauderdale
WWE Diva Natalya and WWE Hall of Famer Ricky The Dragon Steamboat will be participating in Wizard World Comic Con Fort Lauderdale. WWE Superstar Dean Ambrose will not because of scheduling issues, according to organizers.
Wizard World, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD) makes its first trip to the Broward Convention Center at Wizard World Comic Con Fort Lauderdale from Friday, Oct. 2 - Sunday, Oct. 4.
Step into the ring with Natalya (8 p.m. Friday) and Steamboat (2:30 p.m. Saturday).
Q&A sessions with William Shatner (“Star Trek,” “Boston Legal”), Sean Astin (The Lord of the Rings, Rudy, The Goonies), Christian Kane (“The Librarians,” “Leverage”), Natalya, Steamboat, Dennis Rodman (Basketball Hall of Famer) and Eve Myles (“Doctor Who,” “Torchwood”), costume contests, comics-themed sessions, tabletop gaming and more are among the programming panels scheduled at Wizard World Comic Con Fort Lauderdale.
Some highlights of the more than 50 panels include:
- Interactive Q&As with Shatner (Saturday, 4 p.m.), Astin (Saturday, 1:45 p.m.), Christian Kane (Saturday, 12:30 p.m.), Rodman (Saturday, 1:15 p.m.), Myles (Saturday, 4:45 p.m.), Dean Cain (Sunday, noon), Adrian Paul (Sunday, 12:45 p.m.) and others.
- Group Q&A session with Boondock Saints stars Sean Patrick Flanery and David Della Rocco (Sunday, 12:30 p.m.)
- Step into the ring with WWE Diva Natalya (Friday, 8 p.m.) and WWE Hall of Famer Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat (Saturday, 2:30 p.m.)
- Sessions featuring superstar creators Keith Rommel (Friday, 4 p.m.), Victor Dandridge (Friday, 4:30 p.m), Dr. Travis Langley (Friday, 6:30 p.m., Saturday, 2:15 p.m.), Koolasheck (Saturday, 11 a.m.), Tom Cook (Saturday, 1 p.m.), Rob Prior (Sunday, 1:30 p.m.) and more.
- Free tabletop gaming all weekend at the Game Nite Tabletop Pavilion
- “Storytelling” with groundbreaking artist Michael Golden (Saturday, noon)
- Christian Kane Acoustic Performance (Saturday, 4:30 p.m.) (Christian Kane VIP package attendees only)
- CONtv Presents a Q&A session with Green Power Ranger Jason David Frank (“Mighty Morphin Power Rangers”) (Saturday, 3 p.m.). Then join him for the ‘Green Power Ranger Half-Hour of Power’ karate class for all ages (Sunday, 1:30 p.m.)
- Costume contests for adults (Saturday, 7 p.m.) and kids (Sunday, 3:15 p.m.)
- Meet-and-greet with Jason David Frank (Saturday, 5:30 p.m.) (Paid event)
Unless noted, programming events occur in the designated General Programming Rooms or Show Stage at the Broward Convention Center. VIP tickets or additional costs may apply to ensure access to select activities, as noted.
A full list of Wizard World Comic Con Fort Lauderdale programming is available at
Subjects, guests, times and rooms subject to change.
Wizard World Comic Con Fort Lauderdale is the 20th of 24 events in the 2015 series produced by Wizard World, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD). For more on the event, visit
Appearing include William Shatner (“Star Trek,” “Boston Legal”), Sean Astin (The Lord of the Rings, Rudy, The Goonies), Christian Kane (“The Librarians,” “Leverage”), Burn Gorman (“Torchwood,” “Game of Thrones”), Dennis Rodman (former NBA player) and Eve Myles (“Doctor Who,” “Torchwood”).
Also, Dean Cain (God’s Not Dead, “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman”), Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters, “Oz”), Lou Ferrigno (“The Incredible Hulk,” “The King of Queens”), James Marsters (“Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” “Caprica”), Jason David Frank (“Mighty Morphin Power Rangers,” “My Morphing Life”), Adrian Paul (“Highlander”), Jon Bernthal (“The Walking Dead, The Wolf of Wall Street) and the Boondock Saints duo of Sean Patrick Flanery and David Della Rocco.
Artist Alley at Comic Con Fort Lauderdale will feature Neal Adams (“Batman,” “X-Men,”), Billy Martin (“TMNT New Animated Adventures”) Julian Totino Tedesco (“X-Treme X-Men,” “Venom”), Claudio Aboy (“Heavy Metal,” “Marilyn”), Ethan Van Sciver (“Justice League,” “Green Lantern”), Arthur Suydam (“Marvel Zombies,” “Army of Darkness”), Russel Lissau(“The Batman Strikes,” “Old Wounds”), Brad Guigar (“Evil Inc.,” “Phables”) and many others.
In addition, all full-price Wizard World Comic Con Fort Lauderdale attendees will receive a limited edition exclusive variant cover “The Walking Dead” comic, drawn by one of Wizard World's talented artist guests (to be announced). Comics will be issued at registration while supplies last and VIP attendees will receive an additional black & white sketch version.
Wizard World Comic Con events bring together thousands of fans of all ages to celebrate the best in pop-fi, pop culture, movies, graphic novels, cosplay, comics, television, sci-fi, toys, video gaming, gaming, original art, collectibles, contests and more.
Wizard World Comic Con Fort Lauderdale is also the place for cosplay, with fans young and old showing off their best costumes throughout the event. Fans dressed as every imaginable character – and some never before dreamed – will roam the convention floor and participate in the famed Wizard World Costume Contest on Saturday night, Oct. 3.
About Wizard World, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD)
Wizard World, Inc. (http://www.wizardworld.com) produces Comic Cons and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop-fi, pop culture, movies, television, cosplay, comics, graphic novels, toys, video gaming, sci-fi, gaming, original art, collectibles, contests and more.
A first-class lineup of topical programming takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A's, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World has also launched CONtv, a digital media channel in partnership with leading independent content distributor CinedigmTM (NASDAQ: CIDM), and ComicConBoxTM, a premium subscription-based monthly box service. Fans can interact with Wizard World on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
The 2015-16 Wizard World Comic Con schedule is available at:
- Pro Wrestling On the Web
YouTube jim varsallone (jimmyv3 channel)