On The Roman Show with Rodolfo Roman during Florida Supercon at the Miami Beach Convention Center, former TNA Knockout and former WWE Diva Mickie James said who she would like to face, if she returned to WWE.
“Paige,” she said. “I am going to take her out now. If you don’t see her, it’s not my fault.”
Paige was a little late, but she did appear at Florida Supercon.
James continued: “The girls have been killing it in NXT. Kudos to the girls of NXT for killing it. It’s a tough one. They are all so good. I would like to take on Charlotte. That would be fun because I’ve been friends with Ric Flair. He does nothing but brag about her. He is proud of her as he should be.”
The singer, wrestler also addressed WWE and her goals in the business.
“I don’t know. That would be amazing,” she said about returning to WWE. “I got into wrestling to be a WWE superstar. That was my goal. I watched WWE as a child. I was a fan. That’s were I wanted to be. I was fortunate and Blessed to achieve that goal. I am grateful. But if I had the opportunity to come back. Of course I would be back to kick their butts, easy competition. Just kidding.”
She discussed her last WWE angle and more.
Check it out.
- Follow Mickie James on Twitter
- Rodolfo Roman is a freelance writer/TV producer-reporter
- For Animate! Miami, which is Oct. 23-25, visit www.animatemiami.com
- For Magic City Comic Con, which is Jan. 15-17, visiti www.magiccitycomiccon.com
- For information on Florida Supercon, visit http://floridasupercon.com
- Pro Wrestling On the Web