Just how strong is WWE when it comes to digital and social media?
Strong enough to be record breaking.
WWE’s record-breaking digital results includes:
· WWE is the most viewed sports channel on YouTube. More than the NBA, Dude Perfect, Whistle Sports, and the NFL.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
· WWE has 20-million subscribers on YouTube. More than the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Buzzfeed and the NBA.
· A record 20-plus billion views across digital and social platforms in 2017.
· WWE trends on Twitter 52 weeks a year.
· Raw is the No.2 series overall for 2017 for total Twitter Interactions (new/live) *Nielsen. More than Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.
· UpUpDownDown (WWE’s YouTube gaming channel featuring gamer Xavier Woods of New Day) has 1.3-million subscribers on YouTube. More subscribers than the MLB or NHL on YT.
· John Cena is the most liked active U.S. athlete on Facebook with more than 45-million likes.
· More than 850-million social media followers.
· WWE is the No.2 most viewed YouTube channel of all time. More than Taylor Swift, Buzzfeed, The Ellen Show.
· WWE has 14-million Instagram followers. More than NFL, MLB, UFC, NHL, and NASCAR.
- WWE Events in January
WWE Mixed Match Challenge, streaming live Tuesdays at 10 p.m. ET/ 9 p.m. CT on Facebook Watch.
WWE Monday Night Raw, celebrating its 25th anniversary, is 8 p.m. ET/ 7 p.m. CT Jan. 22 live on USA Network from Barclays Center in Brooklyn and the Manhattan Center in New York City.
For Raw 25 information, click:
NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia is 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT Saturday, Jan. 27 live on WWE Network from the Wells Fargo Center. Pre-show at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT, featuring the presentation of the NXT Year-End Awards.
For NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia information, click:
The WWE Royal Rumble is 7 p.m. ET/ 4 p.m. PT Sunday, Jan. 28 live on the WWE Network and pay-per-view from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.
For Royal Rumble information, click:
- Pro Wrestling on the Web and Social Media
YouTube: jim varsallone (jimmyv3 channel)