Are you in the market for Walt Disney World annual passes? You’ll need to know this: Some just got more expensive.
Prices increased for some passes by from $110 to $225 on Tuesday, according to reports. Others increased just $10 or less.
Here is a breakdown of all the pass prices changes as of Tuesday, according to Walt Disney World News Today and Walt Disney World. The different classes of passes offer varying amenities including discounts and multi-day visits.
- Platinum Plus: $999 (previously $849 for FL residents) / $1,219 (previously $994)
- Platinum: $899 (previously $749 for FL residents) / $1,119 (previously $894)
- Gold: $699 (previously $609)
- Silver: $519 (previously $479)
- Weekday Select: $349 (previously $319)
- Epcot After 4: $309 (previously $289)
- Water Parks: $139 (previously $130)
- Water Parks After 2: $89 (previously $79)
Some ticket options were not affected by the price increase. The three- and four-day summertime Florida resident pass prices are among the few that stayed the same.
The Theme Park Select Annual Pass for Florida residents also didn’t see a change, according to WDW Info.
Passes aren’t the only thing to be hit by a round of price increases. Parking at Disney resort hotels got a little more pricey, too.
If you made reservations before Tuesday for arrivals in 2019 or 2020, prices will stay the same.
- Disney Value Resorts: $15 a night (a $2 a night increase)
- Disney Moderate Resorts: $20 a night (a $1 a night increase)
- Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 a night (a $1 a night increase)
These price changes come only a few months before Disney unveils Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to the world on Aug. 29 and only a day after the park announced new pass holder benefits — only for those gold and above.
These benefits include the return of Bring-a-Friend, where select pass holders can purchase a one-day ticket with park hopper option for $89 from June 18 to Aug. 8, according to Disney.
Beginning July 5, pass holders will also be able to purchase a new Summer Splash Pass, which gets you unlimited visits to Disney’s Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon water parks through Sept. 7.