And now, we present the six Miami-Dade restaurants with perfect scores in the last 30 days of inspections by Florida's Division of Hotels and Restaurants, Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
Five serve their meals on wheels. The other serves under some familiar arches.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Food truck B&B Beach Cafe, 292 NW 54th Street, inspected on Jan. 13.
▪ Food truck Daddy’s Grill Flavor, 4680 W. 17th Ct., inspected Jan. 17.
▪ Food truck Lettuce Eat, 17870 S. Dixie Hwy, inspected on Jan. 11.
▪ Food truck Mamacusa Delicious Flavour, 21231 SW 129th Ct., inspected on Jan. 9. This food truck now parks itself at 26400 SW 177th Ave.
▪ McDonald’s, 4185 W. 16th Ave., Hialeah, inspected Jan. 31.
▪ Food truck Saenz Hot Dogs, 1880 NW 21st St., inspected Jan. 13.