Think the Patriots are going to beat the Falcons in a Super Bowl shootout? You’re not alone.
Nearly two in three Super Bowl bets placed with Bovada have been on the Patriots, who are three-point favorites over the Falcons in next Sunday’s title game.
Plus, three-quarters of bettors have taken the over, which at 58 points is the highest in Super Bowl history.
As for the MVP award? Tom Brady (3/2), Matt Ryan (5/2) and Julio Jones (10/1) are the favorites, as of Tuesday afternoon.
Never miss a local story.
Then there are the prop bets, where at bookermaker.eu you can get action on everything from the color of halftime performer Lady Gaga’s hair (blonde/yellow leads the field at -500) to whether a player will be knocked from the game with a concussion and not return (no is the favorite at -170).
Here’s a few more of the best prop bets (for recreational purposes only).
▪ Will Lady Gaga be shown on the roof during halftime? Yes +210, No -300.
▪ Over/under of commercials featuring Peyton Manning? 1.5.
▪ O/U of total number of viewers for Super Bowl 51? 117.5 million.
▪ Will the name of convicted murdered (and ex-Patriot) Aaron Hernandez be said during the broadcast? Yes +450, No -700.
▪ O/U the number of times supermodel/Tom Brady’s wife Gisele Bündchen will be shown? 1.5.