Here’s a daily breakdown of El Clasico events around South Florida.
▪ Juventus vs. Paris Saint-Germain, Hard Rock Stadium, 8:30 p.m. France’s favorite team takes on Champions League finalist Juventus of Italy in the International Champions Cup.
▪ National anthem by five-time Grammy winner CeeLo Green; halftime performance by Grammy-nominated Flo Rida.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Parking Gates open 4:30 p.m. Stadium Gates open 6:30 p.m.
▪ Tickets $50-$220 at www.elclasicomiami .com and Ticketmaster.
▪ Juventus vs. PSG Watch Party at the W South Beach Hotel (2201 Collins Ave.). Open to the public.
▪ Real Madrid vs. Manchester City International Champions Cup Watch Party (match in Los Angeles), 11 p.m., sponsored by the Real Madrid Fan Club of South Florida (Peña Madridista Sur de Florida). Bru’s Room sports grill (8318 SW 40 St., Miami).
▪ Official PSG vs. Juventus After Party at WALL Lounge at the W South Beach Hotel. Flo Rida will also perform. Open to the public.
▪ FC Barcelona and Real Madrid teams arrive in Miami. Barcelona due in approx. 2 p.m., Real Madrid 10:30 p.m..
▪ Spanish Mixed Martial Arts fighters Tommy “The Spaniard” Aaron of Barcelona and Javier Fuentes of Madrid fight in the marquee bout of “Combate Clasico.” The fight will take place at Mana Wynwood (318 NW 23 St.) and be televised live on Azteca America. Other bouts in “La Jaula” (the cage) include Ricky “El Gallero” Palacios vs. UFC veteran Chris Avila, Marcelo “Pitbull” Rojo vs. Billy Molina, Alberto Montes vs. Jonathan Quiroz, Irvin “The Beast” Rivera vs. Chino Duran, Joey “El Cazador” Ruquet vs. Vinney “The Instigator” Pantaleon. Tickets at www.ticketon.com.
▪ El Clasico Miami VIP Party hosted by soccer legend Luis Figo at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood. Invitation only. Closed to the public.
▪ Official El Clasico Miami, ICC Launch Party at Ora Nightclub (2000 Collins Ave), 11 p.m., Lil Wayne performance
▪ Casa Clasico (11 a.m. to 11 p.m.) Fan Festival at Bayfront Park in downtown Miami. Free admission. FC Barcelona team will make appearance at noon. La Liga Legends game 3 p.m. featuring Carles Puyol, Koke Contreras, Fernando Sanz, Patrick Kluivert, Cesar Sanchez, Christian Karembeu, Fernando Hierro, Gaizka Mendieta, Marcos Senna, Ludovic Giuly, Fernando Morientes, Julio Baptista. Live music/entertainment (11 a.m. DJ Nice Guy Erwin, 2:15 p.m. Siempre Flamenco Showcase, 3:30 p.m. Spanish cooking with Chef Alan Bergman, 4:45 p.m. Freestyle Soccer Showdown, 6:45 p.m. Questlove DJ, 8 p.m. DJ Affect, 9:15 p.m. DJ Nice Guy Erwin). Prize giveaways, skills contests, Heineken Beer Garden, art exhibits, three soccer fields.
▪ El Clasico Miami open practices. Hard Rock Stadium. Barcelona 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Real Madrid 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. See your favorite Real Madrid and Barca players as they hold their final training session before Saturday’s match. Parking Gates open 2 p.m. Stadium Gates open 4:30 p.m.
Tickets $20-$30. www.el clasicomiami.com
▪ Portraits of El Clasico: A Botanical Art Exhibition by Plant the Future. Brickell City Centre. Opens July 28, through Labor Day Weekend. Ten giant portraits of Real Madrid and Barcelona players made of moss. Real Madrid portraits: Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, Ramos, Marcelo. Barca portraits: Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Pique. On wall near movie theater.
▪ Official El Clasico Miami pre-party at Story Nightclub (136 Collins Ave), 11 p.m., musical guest TBA
▪ Casa Clasico (11 a.m. to 11 p.m.). A Fan Festival at Bayfront Park in downtown Miami. Free admission. Live music (11 a.m. DJ Nice Guy Erwin, 12:45 p.m. Renoir Rodriguez & Band play Latin salsa, jazz, Merengue, 2:30 p.m. Spanish cooking with Chef Alan Bergman, 3:45 p.m. DJ Erwin, 5:45 p.m. Reggaeton group Alexi y Fido, 7 p.m., DJ Nice Guy Erwin). 7:30 p.m. Prize giveaways, skills contests, Heineken Beer Garden, art exhibits, three soccer fields. Entrance on Biscayne Boulevard. Prohibited items include weapons, coolers, wagons, large bags, outside food-beverage, remote control flying toys, lawn chairs. .
▪ Real Madrid Tailgate Party, sponsored by the Real Madrid Fan Club of South Florida. 2 p.m. Hard Rock Stadium parking lot. $20 ticket includes food, a beer or soda, water and pregame festivities.
More information at www.rmsurdeflorida .com
▪ El Clasico Miami: Real Madrid vs. Barcelona, 7:30 p.m. Hard Rock Stadium. One of the biggest rivalries in sports comes to Miami, with rosters including Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Suarez, Neymar, Keyler Navas, Andres Iniesta, Sergio Ramos.
▪ National anthem by Latin superstar Prince Royce; halftime performance by Grammy winner Marc Anthony.
▪ Parking Gates open 3:30 p.m. Stadium Gates open 5:30 p.m.
▪ Official El Clasico Miami After Party presented by Beats by Dre at Rockwell Miami (743 Washington Ave.) featuring DJ Khaled.