The Miss Universe Organization has decided to introduce athletic wear in place of swimsuits in its Miss Teen USA competitions.
Organizers recently announced that Tapout, the official fitness and training partner of WWE, will provide the athletic wear for the 2016 Miss Teen USA Competition.
Additionally, Eva Marie, a WWE Superstar and cast member of E!’s “Total Divas,” was selected one of the Miss Teen USA judges.
Below is a fact sheet with information on these two announcements.
· Tapout is the official fitness and training partner of WWE and will provide the athletic wear for the 2016 MISS TEEN USA Competition.
· The announcement comes on the heels of The Miss Universe Organization’s recent decision to introduce athletic wear in place of swimsuits in its MISS TEEN USA competitions moving forward.
· The decision is an important cultural shift for the Organization which continues to celebrate and empower young women who lead active, purposeful lives and encourage those in their communities to do the same.
ABOUT THE DESIGNS
· Tapout partnered with clothing designer Goldsheep to create an exclusive collection of athletic wear for the 2016 MISS TEEN USA event.
· Tapout x Goldsheep (“Tapout by Goldsheep”) will feature two custom outfits for each contestant designed to celebrate her home state.
ABOUT THE PARTNERSHIP
· Tapout is a global fitness brand dedicated to motivation, discipline, and determination. The brand encourages people to work hard, find their inner strength, and be their personal best.
· Part of Tapout’s mission is to inspire people of all ages to find their inner athlete.
· Through this partnership, Tapout hopes to empower young women in finding their strength.
EVA MARIE FROM E!’s TOTAL DIVAS TO JUDGE COMPETITION
WWE Superstar and E!’s Total Divas cast member Eva Marie was selected one of the MISS TEEN USA judges.
The show will stream live from The Venetian Las Vegas on Saturday, July 30 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on www.missteenusa.com.
The MISS TEEN USA Preliminary Show will be at The Venetian on Friday, July 29 at 11 p.m. ET/8 p.m. PT.
- WWE WrestleMania in Orlando
WWE’s WrestleMania 33 is Sunday, April 2, 2017 at Camping World Stadium, formerly the Citrus Bowl Stadium, in Orlando.
- About WWE
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms.
WWE programming reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide in 35 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all 12 live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 170 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at
For information on its global activities, go to
- Pro Wrestling On The Web
YouTube jim varsallone (jimmyv3 channel)