Jaiden Washpun was accidentally smothered by his mother in a hotel room, from which she was dealing oxycodone. She once tried to give Jaiden away as a wedding present.
Jaiden Washpun was accidentally smothered by his mother in a hotel room, from which she was dealing oxycodone. She once tried to give Jaiden away as a wedding present.
Jaiden Washpun was accidentally smothered by his mother in a hotel room, from which she was dealing oxycodone. She once tried to give Jaiden away as a wedding present.

Before Angela Dufrene, Florida left other kids with deadly parents

August 20, 2016 3:25 PM