1. NBA: Wait almost over for rested Cavaliers, Warriors: While the lousy teams stake hopes on Tuesday's NBA Draft Lottery, the best are still playing. Cleveland and Golden State players could all have grown James Harden-esque beards in the time they've been waiting for conference finals to start.
2. MARLINS: Struggling Fish try to win our attention back: Miami had lost 11 of past 14 games entering the weekend, and more fans were talking about that woman behind home plate who flashed her boobs than about the team. At least that took our minds off all of the losing for a minute.
3. DOLPHINS: Making offseason news for unfortunate reasons: Vegas over/under on wins puts Fins at only 7 ½, predicting big dropoff for a team that made playoffs. Then, Sports Illustrated tells the woes of '70s Dolphin stars Nick Buoniconti and Jim Kiick in series on effect of brain injuries.
4. NHL: Final four underway in conference finals: It's Pittsburgh-Ottawa and Anaheim-Nashville still standing. Predators and Senators are seeking their first Stanley Cup in franchise history, and Ottawa's would be the first by a Canadian team since 1993. (But I wouldn't bet on it, neighbor).
5. SOCCER: Miami MLS team inches forward: David Beckham's hope of Major League Soccer in Miami, in its fourth year, progresses with plan to buy land for Overtown stadium. Becks has small role in new King Arthur film – fitting, since realizing this team has been like pulling a sword from stone.