Miami Dolphins fans can catch a glimpse of their team before the 2018 season starts.
The Dolphins announced Wednesday that they are opening 13 of their training camp practices at their Davie training facility and a scrimmage at Hard Rock Stadium to fans. The fun and games begin on July 26.
It's their first chance to see Ryan Tannehill on the football field since he underwent ACL surgery almost a year ago. It's their first chance to see the newest rookie class in action, as well as veteran newcomers such as Danny Amendola, Akeem Spence, Albert Wilson, Robert Quinn and Josh Sitton.
And it's their first chance to make their own judgment of a team coming off a 6-10 season and is looking to rebound in Year 3 under coach Adam Gase.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
All nonscrimmage practices will take place at the Dolphins training facility at Nova Southeastern University.
The one caveat: Only 2,000 fans will be allowed in each day. Tickets are free and can be reserved by visiting Dolphins.com/TrainingCamp.
The dates and times to know:
▪ Thursday, July 26: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Friday, July 27: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Saturday, July 28: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Sunday, July 29: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Monday, July 30: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Wednesday, Aug. 1: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Thursday, Aug. 2: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Friday, Aug. 3: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Saturday, Aug. 4: 11 a.m. (public scrimmage at Hard Rock Stadium)
▪ Monday, Aug. 6: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Tuesday, Aug. 7: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Sunday, Aug. 12: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Monday, Aug. 13: 8:30 a.m.
▪ Tuesday, Aug. 14: 8:30 a.m.
Rookies will report to Davie on July 18. Veterans report to camp a week later.
The Dolphins play their first of four preseason games on Aug. 9 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Miami opens its 2018 NFL season against the Tennessee Titans on Sept. 9.