1. Jakeem Grant: Four catches. 141 yards. A touchdown. In the first half alone. We knew Grant was electric. He’s now dependable too.
2. David Fales: If this was his Dolphins swan song, it was a great way to go out. Fales found Grant and MarQueis Gray for touchdowns before intermission.
3. Chase Allen: He’s been the Dolphins’ most reliable linebacker this preseason. Allen added another nine tackles to his tally before halftime, and seems destined to make the team.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
1. Isaac Asiata: If he wasn’t on scholarship this year, the rookie lineman probably wouldn’t make the team. He whiffed on a block on a screen pass late in the first half.
2. Leonte Carroo: Just as Grant’s arrow has gone up, Carroo’s has gone down. He misjudged a would-be touchdown early on and then was largely invisible.
3. Andrew Franks: He’s been reliable for most of the preseason, but Miami’s kicker pushed a 45-yard field goal right in the third quarter.