The Miami Herald is partnering with ScoreStream for real-time game reporting and scoring information for South Florida high school sports results.
On game nights, you’ll find live, up-to-the-minute scores here from all high school football games around Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
Some of the highlights this week:
▪ Class 8A contender Columbus (2-0) and Class 6A favorite Carol City (1-0) face off at Traz Powell Stadium at 7:30 p.m.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Plantation American Heritage (1-1) travels to Miramar for a 7 p.m. kickoff
▪ Stoneman Douglas (1-0) hosts South Broward for its first home game of the season.
The scoreboard below will provide live updates throughout the night tonight and will be a staple on the Herald’s website every Friday night. Longer recaps of games where we will have staffers on site will come later in the night. A full recap with takeaways from the week will be posted online on Sunday.
To submit scores, photos and video from a game, download the ScoreStream app.
▪ Hialeah Gardens d. Varela 68-25
▪ Goleman d. Mourning 45-0
▪ Miami Springs d. Reagan 8-7
▪ Mater Academy d. South Miami 16-14
▪ Pembroke Pines Charter d. Saint John Paul II 21-19
▪ Coral Springs Charter d. Somerset Silver Palms 21-8
▪ Homestead d. Coral Park 45-0
▪ Booker T. Washington d. Southridge 21-20 (2OT)
▪ Edison d. Norland 26-20
▪ Jackson d. North Miami 12-0
NOTE: The Miami Herald is now offering a digital sports-only subscription for $30 per year. This is unlimited access to all Herald sports and sports stories, thus allowing you to comment in the section below as many times as you wish. Click right here to get started immediately.