The Miami Herald is partnering with ScoreStream for real-time game reporting and scoring information for South Florida high school sports results.
On game nights, you’ll find live, up-to-the-minute scores here from all high school football games around Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
There’s a loaded slate of games tonight as we hit the second half of the 2018 schedule. Among the highlights:
▪ A District 16-5A showdown between state contenders Plantation American Heritage and Cardinal Gibbons. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. at Heritage.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ A District 16-6A matchup between Carol City and Northwestern at Traz Powell Stadium. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m.
▪ Defending Class 3A state champion Chaminade-Madonna faces Class 4A contender Booker T. Washington at Curtis Park. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m.
▪ Plantation can clinch the District 12-8A title with a road win over Western. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m.
▪ Miami Christian looks to remain perfect on the season when it faces Florida Christian at 7 p.m.
▪ Westminster Christian also looks to stay undefeated this week. It hosts Palmer Trinity at 4 p.m.
The scoreboard below will provide live updates throughout the night tonight and will be a staple on the Herald’s website every Friday night. Longer recaps of games where we will have staffers on site will come later in the night.
To submit scores, photos and video from a game, download the ScoreStream app.
Coral Springs d. Monarch 30-17
Hialeah d. North Miami Beach 42-0
University School d. Champagnat 48-16
Coral Reef d. Ferguson 17-10
South Miami d. Sunset 44-6
Central d. Hialeah-Miami Lakes 55-0