The Miami Herald is partnering with ScoreStream for real-time game reporting and scoring information for South Florida high school sports results.
On game nights, you’ll find live, up-to-the-minute scores here from all high school football games around Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
There’s a loaded slate of games tonight as we hit the second half of the 2018 schedule. Among the highlights:
▪ Arguably the top two teams in Broward County face off as Deerfield Beach hosts St. Thomas Aquinas.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
▪ Defending Class 2A state champion Champagnat is on the road facing defending Class 7A state champion Venice.
▪ Fort Lauderdale University School, the frontrunner in Class 4A, hosts surging Delray American Heritage.
▪ Carol City, the Class 6A favorite and quite possibly the top team in the state, faces Class 8A contender Southridge.
▪ Coral Gables and Booker T. Washington face off under the lights at Tropical Park.
The scoreboard below will provide live updates throughout the night tonight and will be a staple on the Herald’s website every Friday night. Longer recaps of games where we will have staffers on site will come later in the night.
To submit scores, photos and video from a game, download the ScoreStream app.
Taravella d. Coral Glades 50-14
Cooper City d. South Broward 25-0
Doral Academy d. Miami Springs 35-0
American d. Hialeah-Miami Lakes 28-14
Palmetto d. North Miami 21-7
Braddock d. Coral Park 47-20
Miami d. Killian 14-0