WWE (NYSE: WWE) announced the launch of this year’s Superstars for Hope, a global online auction on Charitybuzz.com, featuring unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences to benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
Fans can now visit www.Charitybuzz.com/WWE through Tuesday, April 5 to bid on exclusive experiences with WWE Superstar John Cena, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon and packages with the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, New York Yankees and many more.
“WWE is dedicated to using the power of our brand to give back to the community in as many ways as we can,” Stephanie McMahon, WWE Chief Brand Officer, said in a release. “I am proud that this year’s Superstars for Hope campaign will support Boys and Girls Clubs of America to further enhance their efforts to build future leaders and positively affect the lives of our youth.”
Frank Sanchez, National Vice President, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, added: “Boys & Girls Clubs of America is honored to receive support from WWE’s Superstars for Hope campaign. WWE and Boys & Girls Clubs of America will work together to provide Club kids all across the U.S. with the tools and skills to eradicate bullying in their communities. We are thankful to have a partner like WWE that cares so deeply about America's youth.”
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
Online auction highlights include:
· Meet and greet backstage at Monday Night Raw with WWE Superstar John Cena.
· A tour of the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, a meet and greet with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H and NXT Superstars, and a NXT Championship Title.
· Meet and greet backstage at Monday Night Raw with WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon.
· Two tickets to attend a live taping of America’s Got Talent in Hollywood, Calif. Prize package includes a photo opportunity with judges Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Mel B and Howie Mandel.
· Four VIP tickets to a live taping of CONAN.
· Four Delta SKY360° Suite tickets to a New York Yankees game along with pregame field passes for batting practice.
· A suite at a Dallas Cowboys home game during the 2016-17 season.
· A suite at a Dallas Mavericks home game during the 2016-17 season.
· Two Rascal Flatts concert tickets and VIP Experience passes.
· Four tickets to the NASCAR Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis.
· Four Snoop Dogg concert tickets and backstage meet and greet.
· VIP all-inclusive club seat tickets to Beyonce’s sold-out Formation Tour on Monday, May 16, 2016 at Levi’s Stadium. This package includes parking and complimentary food and beverages throughout the evening in the BNY Mellon field level club.
Fans can click here now through Tuesday, April 5, to participate.
- About Boys & Girls Clubs of America
For more than 100 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of America (GreatFutures.org) has enabled young people most in need to achieve great futures as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Today, more than 4,100 Clubs serve nearly four-million young people annually through Club membership and community outreach.
Clubs are located in cities, towns, public housing and on Native lands throughout the country, and serve military families in BGCA-affiliated Youth Centers on U.S. military installations worldwide. They provide a safe place, caring adult mentors, fun, friendship, and high-impact youth development programs on a daily basis during critical non-school hours. Priority programs emphasize academic success, good character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles. In a Harris Survey of alumni, 54 percent said the Club saved their lives.
National headquarters are located in Atlanta. Learn more at
- About CharityBuzz
Charitybuzz.com is the premier online charity auction platform, offering unique luxuries and extraordinary experiences with 80% of net revenue benefiting charitable organizations. The experiences auctioned are one of a kind, most often featuring adventures with some of the world’s most notable celebrities and influencers.
The Charitybuzz bidding network is one of the largest, most affluent, philanthropic communities in the world having so far more than $165mm for global causes. Celebrity supporters include President Clinton, Sir Paul McCartney, Tim Cook, Mick Jagger, Warren Buffet, Robert Downey Jr., Taylor Swift, Ralph Lauren, Mayor Mike Bloomberg, Barbra Streisand, Howard Stern, Chevy Chase, Billy Joel, HBO, Victoria’s Secret, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, John Varvatos, David Yurman, Bruce Springsteen, Hugh Jackman, and Beyonce.
- About WWE
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms.
WWE programming reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide in 25 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 180 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at
For information on its global activities, go to