Camron Jean-Pierre, 11, died from a fish allergy while visiting the Bronx home of his grandmother, who was cooking cod. The New York Police Department says it appears he died from the smell of it being cooked.
Camron Jean-Pierre, 11, died from a fish allergy while visiting the Bronx home of his grandmother, who was cooking cod. The New York Police Department says it appears he died from the smell of it being cooked. Screengrab from Daily News Twitter
Camron Jean-Pierre, 11, died from a fish allergy while visiting the Bronx home of his grandmother, who was cooking cod. The New York Police Department says it appears he died from the smell of it being cooked. Screengrab from Daily News Twitter