The Coral Gables Commission will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday at City Hall, 405 Biltmore Way.
▪ The City Commission will swear in Cathy Swanson-Rivenbark as their new city manager. The move comes after a lengthy search for a new leader. Carmen Olazabal, who served as interim city manager, will receive a proclamation.
▪ The Commission will review a finalized settlement agreement regarding the Oak tree on Lisbon Street. Gables residents and attorneys for a developer that wanted to build a mansion near a 125-year-old tree came will make a decision that will accommodate both the developer and protect the historic tree.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ City Commissioners will discuss the outcome of a meeting they attended regarding the ongoing issue Controlled Choice. A School Board representative is expected to attend.
▪ Police Chief Ed Hudak will reveal findings from the FBI after the police department was audited. The audit came after crime statistics stirred up the community in September.
▪ The city attorney will discuss a lawsuit the city filed seeking court enforcement of code requirements against the property at 1044 Cotorro Ave.
▪ The proposed forfeiture ordinance is up for second reading. It was passed on first reading.
▪ Commissioner Patricia Keon will discuss zoning regulations for Miracle Mile.
Follow @MoniqueOMadan on Twitter.