Palette Magazine

Palette Magazine

In Tune: The best LGBTQ books and music of 2016

There’s no denying that 2016 was an exceptional year for queer writers and musicians. The year delivered veritable feast for the eyes and ears. New voices — Ocean Vuong and Garth Greenwell — and established writers — Jacqueline Woodson, Paul Lisicky and Julie Marie Wade — thrilled readers with their storytelling. Musically, 2016 found queer favorites such as Tegan and Sara, Rufus Wainwright and Bob Mould continuing to hone their craft, while relative newcomers including Car Seat Headrest, Brandy Clark and Anohni surpassed expectations.

Palette Magazine

Holiday Gift Guide: Stuff that Stocking

There’s something incredibly rewarding about finding the perfect gift for the right person. Sometimes it’s about getting your loved ones something they need. But more often, it’s about sharing a moment that says “I know you so well!” Here are some great ideas for anyone on your list. Happy Holidays!

Palette Magazine

Holiday Gift Guide: Friends with Benefits

There’s something incredibly rewarding about finding the perfect gift for the right person. Sometimes it’s about getting your loved ones something they need. But more often, it’s about sharing a moment that says “I know you so well!” Here are some great ideas for anyone on your list. Happy Holidays!

Palette Magazine

Holiday Gift Guide: For Friends

Palette Magazine

Holiday Gift Guide: Splurge on You

Palette Magazine

Holiday Gift Guide: Splurge on Bae

Follow us!

Facebook Google Plus Twitter Instagram

News in your email

LGBTQ South Florida Newsletter

(Sent Mondays through Fridays)

Steve Rothaus brings you the latest in the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.
Sign-up here

More from Palette Magazine

Some Parkland students have taken their movement national

The March For Our Lives movement, which was started by student survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, has grown to a national movement. The group has been to more than 25 cities and raised about $5 million dollars.

Follow Us on Twitter