Broward County

BSO: Family using gas grill indoors sustains carbon monoxide poisoning

Courtesy of Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue.

Broward Sheriff’s Fire Rescue transported several people to Plantation General Hospital after they sustained what appears to be carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to officials, the family at the home located at 1700 SW Terrace brought a propane camping grill indoors to cook.

At least seven patients, including a toddler, were taken to Plantation General Hospital for treatment.

Carbon monoxide is an odorless and colorless gas.

 
  Comments