TOP PICKS FOR FAMILY FUN | JAN 20-25
- Shop local eats, craft with recycled art & celebrate community at South Pointe Elementary’s Annual Green Market (click here to RSVP & enter to win the raffle)
- Sate a sweet tooth at Fairchild’s annual Chocolate Festival
- Get sporty with a Miami Heat Kids Club party at Southland Mall
- Treat the kids to a free Just My Height Art Show (all art is hung at munchkin eye level) in Kendall
- Get fit & do good at the Annual Dan Marino Foundation Walkabout for Autism
- Get cultural at a free New World Symphony Wallcast
FIND FREEBIE FUN
- Nurture a green thumb at a free family gardening club in North Miami (RSVP suggested, click here)
- Celebrate International Penguin Awareness Day in Miami Springs
- Get crafty at American Girl Miami
- Treat the kids to a free Home Depot workshop at South Dade Library
GET FIT AS A FAMILY: 4 MUNCHKIN-FRIENDLY WORKOUTS
There’s nothing like a good sweat to keep us healthy, happy & sane. Bring your little ones along for the fun at these four baby-friendly workouts…
- Baby Boot Camp (Brickell, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest & Miami Beach). 60 minutes of stroller fitness & fun.
- Fit4Mom (Pinecrest). An hour of everything a mom needs – walking, toning, stretching & bonding with baby and new friends.
- Baby & Me Yoga (Coconut Grove). Bend, breathe & bond with munchkins 0-1.
- Gyms with childcare. We love a good baby room – click here to check out local options.