From Christmas ales to Coquito-flavored craft beer, Miami’s breweries have season bend to their new releases in December.
Here’s a look at the new beer debuting at South Florida breweries this month — some of which will mark the occasions with holiday parties.
- Monarch Brown Ale, an American brown ale produced by J-Town Brew Co.
- Parfois, ces Couleurs Fonctionnent, a French saison by Red White & Brewing
- Hella Good IPA, a West Coast IPA by Misfits Brewing Co.
With this list of releases, you’ll want to mark your calendar for visits to this Wynwood Brewery.
Ready right now are:
- Beer Mule, a New England style IPA inspired by the Moscow Mule, brewed in collaboration with Mikerphone Brewing.
- Goodbye Horses, a double IPA, is brewed with fresh dragonfruit, in collaboration with Hoof Hearted Brewing
- Turnover IPA, the beer inspired by the University of Miami Hurricanes Turnover Chain, will go on sale Dec. 15 at the brewery.
Lincoln's Beard Brewing
- Batch 3, a coffee amber ale, served on nitro for a creamy taste, is brewed with a single-origin Ethiopian Shakiso coffee bean, roasted by West Miami’s Per’La Specialty Roasters. The beer has notes of blackberry, figs, currants and a light cacao roast.
Veza Sur Brewing
- Grand Pops, a whiskey-barrel-aged Pops Porter, was created in partnership with the artists The London Police who designed the labels, said Marcus Sussman, taproom manager. It will be available Dec. 7.