We’re closing in on week two of Miami Spice. This weekend is prime time to open your wallets for a three-course $22 lunch or $35 dinner. A few picks & tips…
- Especially generous menus and schedules include River Oyster Bar, Smith & Wollensky and Talula
- Scarpetta at the Fontainebleau has a particularly noteworthy Spice menu, including Scott Conant’s signature spaghetti
- Gotham & new chef John Suley are offering miso-marinated black cod, braised veal cheeks and grilled skirt steak
- In Aventura, Bourbon Steak has an incredible Spice menu with choices like gazpacho, duck rillette and Michael Mina’s classic Tai snapper with tangerine and lychee vinaigrette
- On South Beach, BLT Steak is Spicing it up every night with crispy pork and watermelon salad and more
- Best newcomers: Au Pied du Cochon, Doral’s 5300 Chophouse at The Blue and Petit Rouge in North Miami
Miami Spice runs through September. For a complete list of participating restaurants & menus click here.