News

‘Real Housewives of Miami’ star files emergency order after her ex announces new gf

The 1989 classic “War of the Roses” is starting to look tame by comparison.

The never-ending saga of the Lenny and Lisa Hochstein divorce has taken another turn.

Days after the plastic surgeon announced he was dating someone new, his ex-wife has taken legal action, the US Sun first reported.

As per the Miami-Dade County docket, the “Real Housewives of Miami” star filed an emergency order on July 15 to keep the doctor’s new lady friend (Alena Kovalenko) from taking care of their two kids.

The motion explains that the exes will both be traveling out of the country at the same time, and Lisa Hochstein objects to Lenny Hochstein leaving their children at their former marital home on Star Island with his paramour.

“The girlfriend is not a vetted caregiver,” the documents say. “She is on a tourist visa, has no known legal status to provide childcare in Florida, and is a complete stranger to the children and their extended family.”

Lisa Hochstein wants a judge to not allow “any unvetted individual — including the aforementioned foreign girlfriend — from serving in a supervisory or residential role over the children.”

The reality star, 42, alleges her ex only met Kovalenko earlier this month via Instagram.

But Lenny Hochstsein told Page Six that he was introduced to the fellow Russian through “a mutual friend.”

“It’s very new and fresh,” the doctor, known as Boob God, 59, told the celebrity news outlet. “We have a mutual attraction to each other, enjoy spending time together and doing the things that normal couples do.”

He also revealed that the 25-year-old, who used to live in Bali, is staying with him at the sprawling waterfront mansion that he got in the November 2024 settlement.

It’s unclear why the doctor needs to go out of town without his galpal. Lisa Hochstein claims her trip is “essential to her employment and income.”

A hearing to resolve the matter has been set for Aug. 5.

Though Lenny Hochstein publicly gushed over Kovalenko, she has yet to appear on his Instagram feed. One of his most recent posts shows him building a new house from scratch in the Belle Meade area in Miami’s Upper East Side.

This story was originally published July 21, 2025 at 2:24 PM.

Madeleine Marr
Miami Herald
Celebrity/real time news reporter Madeleine Marr has been with The Miami Herald since 2003. She has covered such features as travel, fashion and food. In 2007, she helped launch the newspaper’s daily People Page, attending red carpet events, awards ceremonies and press junkets; interviewing some of the biggest names in show business; and hosting her own online show. She is originally from New York City.
Get unlimited digital access
#ReadLocal

Try 1 month for $1

CLAIM OFFER