Take your pick from one of these sunny South Florida, Caribbean or Central America destinations for your winter get away.
South Beach/Miami Beach
Carillon Miami Beach – Come Meet Carillon
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
Get to known Miami Beach’s newest luxury wellness retreat Carillon Miami Beach (6801 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-514-7000) with their “Come Meet Carillon” package:
- Oceanfront suite accommodations with balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Personalized beach daybed setup including sunblock, bottle of champagne, sunglasses
- Choice of champagne, craft beer or bottle of liquor in room upon arrival
- One-on-one consultation with a member of our medical staff and one 50-minute treatment per their recommendation
- One personal training session per person
- Private yacht experience for one day
- Roundtrip luxury airport transportation
- Personal Concierge itinerary organization
- Special dinner menu for two created by Chef Fritz and his team of culinary experts served on the beach
The 3-night/4-day experience starts at $14,950. For more information and to book click here http://www.carillonhotel.com or call 1-866-800-3858.
Shelborne Wyndham Grand – Wolfpack Weekend & Fling Before the Ring
The Shelborne Wyndham Grand (1801 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-531-1271) has created the ultimate gentlemen’s getaway, featuring premium service and a luxurious weekend with their “Wolfpack Weekend” package:
- Choice of a high-end rental car, including the Lamborghini Spyder LP 560, the Ferrari 458 Spider, the Audi R8 Spyder, or the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- An on-call driver
- Yacht excursion for up to 8 hours
- Bottle service at a Miami Beach club
- Three relaxing hours at the Blue Harmony Spa
- Rum tasting at The Drawing Room.
For the ladies, kick off a bachelorette weekend with their “Fling Before the Ring” package:
- Complimentary massages
- Full-day poolside cabana
- Bottle service at a hot Miami club
- VIP butler service
For more information and to book either package click here http://www.shelbornewyndhamgrand.com or call 305-531-1271.
Sunny Isles Beach
Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort – Winter Special Package
Get away to beautiful Sunny Isles Beach this holiday season with Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort’s (16701 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-949-1300) “Winter Special” package:
- 20% off daily room rate
- $20 resort credit
- Complimentary hand-crafted cocktails for two at Kitchen 305
Offer valid for stays through April 30, 2016 when booked by February 15. For more information and to book click here http://www.newportbeachsideresort.com or call 305-949-1300.
Conrad – Holiday Stay & Play
Get cozy in Brickell at the Conrad Miami (1395 Brickell Ave., Brickell; 305-503-6500) with their “Holiday Stay & Play” package where Santa’s elves can put their festive touch on any room with holiday decorations including Christmas trees, wreaths, lights, stockings or a menorah. The package includes:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Breakfast for two at Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room
- Surprise holiday amenity upon arrival.
Offer valid through January 31, 2016. Rates starting at $229 per night. For more information and to book click here http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/conrad-miami-MIACICI/index.html or call 305-503-6500.
InterContinental Miami – Miami On Ice
To kick-off the holiday season, the InterContinental Miami (100 Chopin Plaza, Downtown; 305-372-4787) presents the Magic City’s only bayfront ice skating rink and families looking to spend the holidays in the tropics can enjoy the hotel’s special “Miami on Ice” holiday package:
- A luxury guest room
- Breakfast in Olé for two adults; children five and under eat free, ages 6-12 receive half off
- Up to four passes to the InterContinental Miami holiday ice skating rink
- Up to four tickets to Miami’s newest museum, the Perez Art Museum Miami
- One complimentary holiday cocktail or non-alcoholic beverage per person at Toro Toro
Rates start at $239 per night. Valid through January 10. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-372-4787.
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort – Holiday in the Sun
Enjoy a $50 resort credit per day and two holiday-inspired cocktails with Margartiville Hollywood Beach Resort’s (1111 N. Ocean Dr., Hollywood; 844-5OCLOCK) “Holiday in the Sun” package. Offer valid for three night stays December 22 – January 2. For more information and to book click here http://www.margaritavillehollywoodbeachresort.com/?utm_source=margaritaville&utm_medium=dropdown&utm_campaign=Stay or call 844-5OCLOCK.
Amara Cay, Islamorada – Sale into the New Year & Deck the Halls Holiday
Sail into the New Year refreshed, renewed and with a few dollars to spare with Amara Cay’s (80001 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada; 305-664-0073) “Sale into the New Year with Amara Cay” package offering $159 weekday rate with daily $25 food and beverage resort credits. Offer valid through January 31, 2016 based on two-night minimum stay. For more information and to book, click here http://www.amaracayresort.com or call 305-664-0073.
Cap Juluca, Anguilla – Epicurean Escapades
Get away to dreamy Anguilla and the iconic Cap Juluca for their “Epicruean Escapades” package for an unparalleled Caribbean culinary experience:
- Welcome amenity with fresh fruit, sparkling water and a bottle of Pyrat Rum
- Daily full American breakfast in Blue or on guest’s private terrace
- Daily lunch served at beach lounge chair or in Blue
- One evening in Maundays Bar with two sunset cocktails and Caribbean hors d’oeuvres
- Five-course Caribbean-themed dinner for two with wine pairings
The package is available for five nights starting at $4,228 or seven nights starting at $5,742. Valid throughout 2016. For more information and to book click here http://www.capjuluca.com or call 888-858-5822.
Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – Sun, Slime & Savings & Kid’s Eat Free
Slated to open May 2016, Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts, Punta Cana promises to be a fun-filled family getaway. Book early and take advantage of savings of up to 45 percent off with their “Sun, Slime & Savings!” package. Valid for bookings made through January 31, 2016 for stays May 1 – December 18, 2016. Additionally, kids under 13 years old eat free with a minimum four-night stay. For more information & to book click here http://www.nickresortpuntacana.com or call 844-733-NICK.
Westin Playa Bonita, Panama – Colorful Carnavales
Ring in 2016 Panamanian-style at The Westin Playa Bonita, a tropical, beachfront oasis just outside bustling Panama City. This New Year’s Eve, the property is hosting a spectacular soiree themed to represent Panamanian Carnavales – a series of traditional, colorful festivities that celebrate the country’s vibrant local culture. The evening will include a buffet dinner, premium open bar, beachfront fireworks, a live orchestra, DJ and party favors. Book the resort’s New Year’s Eve package, which includes deluxe accommodations, party admission, breakfast, l
unch, dinner, poolside snacks and alcoholic beverages. Rates start at $427/night. For more information and to book click here www.westinplayabonita.com.