Take your pick from one of these sunny South Florida, Caribbean or Central America destinations for your winter get away.
South Beach/Miami Beach
Carillon Miami Beach – Come Meet Carillon
Get to known Miami Beach’s newest luxury wellness retreat Carillon Miami Beach (6801 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-514-7000) with their “Come Meet Carillon” package:
- Oceanfront suite accommodations with balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Personalized beach daybed setup including sunblock, bottle of champagne, sunglasses
- Choice of champagne, craft beer or bottle of liquor in room upon arrival
- One-on-one consultation with a member of our medical staff and one 50-minute treatment per their recommendation
- One personal training session per person
- Private yacht experience for one day
- Roundtrip luxury airport transportation
- Personal Concierge itinerary organization
- Special dinner menu for two created by Chef Fritz and his team of culinary experts served on the beach
The 3-night/4-day experience starts at $14,950. For more information and to book click here http://www.carillonhotel.com or call 1-866-800-3858.
Shelborne Wyndham Grand – Wolfpack Weekend & Fling Before the Ring
The Shelborne Wyndham Grand (1801 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-531-1271) has created the ultimate gentlemen’s getaway, featuring premium service and a luxurious weekend with their “Wolfpack Weekend” package:
- Choice of a high-end rental car, including the Lamborghini Spyder LP 560, the Ferrari 458 Spider, the Audi R8 Spyder, or the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- An on-call driver
- Yacht excursion for up to 8 hours
- Bottle service at a Miami Beach club
- Three relaxing hours at the Blue Harmony Spa
- Rum tasting at The Drawing Room.
For the ladies, kick off a bachelorette weekend with their “Fling Before the Ring” package:
- Complimentary massages
- Full-day poolside cabana
- Bottle service at a hot Miami club
- VIP butler service
For more information and to book either package click here http://www.shelbornewyndhamgrand.com or call 305-531-1271.
Sunny Isles Beach
Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort – Winter Special Package
Get away to beautiful Sunny Isles Beach this holiday season with Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort’s (16701 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-949-1300) “Winter Special” package:
- 20% off daily room rate
- $20 resort credit
- Complimentary hand-crafted cocktails for two at Kitchen 305
Offer valid for stays through April 30, 2016 when booked by February 15. For more information and to book click here http://www.newportbeachsideresort.com or call 305-949-1300.
Conrad – Holiday Stay & Play
Get cozy in Brickell at the Conrad Miami (1395 Brickell Ave., Brickell; 305-503-6500) with their “Holiday Stay & Play” package where Santa’s elves can put their festive touch on any room with holiday decorations including Christmas trees, wreaths, lights, stockings or a menorah. The package includes:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Breakfast for two at Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room
- Surprise holiday amenity upon arrival.
Offer valid through January 31, 2016. Rates starting at $229 per night. For more information and to book click here http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/conrad-miami-MIACICI/index.html or call 305-503-6500.
InterContinental Miami – Miami On Ice
To kick-off the holiday season, the InterContinental Miami (100 Chopin Plaza, Downtown; 305-372-4787) presents the Magic City’s only bayfront ice skating rink and families looking to spend the holidays in the tropics can enjoy the hotel’s special “Miami on Ice” holiday package:
- A luxury guest room
- Breakfast in Olé for two adults; children five and under eat free, ages 6-12 receive half off
- Up to four passes to the InterContinental Miami holiday ice skating rink
- Up to four tickets to Miami’s newest museum, the Perez Art Museum Miami
- One complimentary holiday cocktail or non-alcoholic beverage per person at Toro Toro
Rates start at $239 per night. Valid through January 10. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-372-4787.
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort – Holiday in the Sun
Enjoy a $50 resort credit per day and two holiday-inspired cocktails with Margartiville Hollywood Beach Resort’s (1111 N. Ocean Dr., Hollywood; 844-5OCLOCK) “Holiday in the Sun” package. Offer valid for three night stays December 22 – January 2. For more information and to book click here http://www.margaritavillehollywoodbeachresort.com/?utm_source=margaritaville&utm_medium=dropdown&utm_campaign=Stay or call 844-5OCLOCK.
Amara Cay, Islamorada – Sale into the New Year & Deck the Halls Holiday
Sail into the New Year refreshed, renewed and with a few dollars to spare with Amara Cay’s (80001 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada; 305-664-0073) “Sale into the New Year with Amara Cay” package offering $159 weekday rate with daily $25 food and beverage resort credits. Offer valid through January 31, 2016 based on two-night minimum stay. For more information and to book, click here http://www.amaracayresort.com or call 305-664-0073.
Cap Juluca, Anguilla – Epicurean Escapades
Get away to dreamy Anguilla and the iconic Cap Juluca for their “Epicruean Escapades” package for an unparalleled Caribbean culinary experience:
- Welcome amenity with fresh fruit, sparkling water and a bottle of Pyrat Rum
- Daily full American breakfast in Blue or on guest’s private terrace
- Daily lunch served at beach lounge chair or in Blue
- One evening in Maundays Bar with two sunset cocktails and Caribbean hors d’oeuvres
- Five-course Caribbean-themed dinner for two with wine pairings
The package is available for five nights starting at $4,228 or seven nights starting at $5,742. Valid throughout 2016. For more information and to book click here http://www.capjuluca.com or call 888-858-5822.
Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – Sun, Slime & Savings & Kid’s Eat Free
Slated to open May 2016, Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts, Punta Cana promises to be a fun-filled family getaway. Book early and take advantage of savings of up to 45 percent off with their “Sun, Slime & Savings!” package. Valid for bookings made through January 31, 2016 for stays May 1 – December 18, 2016. Additionally, kids under 13 years old eat free with a minimum four-night stay. For more information & to book click here http://www.nickresortpuntacana.com or call 844-733-NICK.
Westin Playa Bonita, Panama – Colorful Carnavales
Ring in 2016 Panamanian-style at The Westin Playa Bonita, a tropical, beachfront oasis just outside bustling Panama City. This New Year’s Eve, the property is hosting a spectacular soiree themed to represent Panamanian Carnavales – a series of traditional, colorful festivities that celebrate the country’s vibrant local culture. The evening will include a buffet dinner, premium open bar, beachfront fireworks, a live orchestra, DJ and party favors. Book the resort’s New Year’s Eve package, which includes deluxe accommodations, party admission, breakfast, l
unch, dinner, poolside snacks and alcoholic beverages. Rates start at $427/night. For more information and to book click here www.westinplayabonita.com.