Love is in the air at South Florida and Caribbean hotels this Valentine’s Day. From helicopter rides over Miami’s shoreline to private al fresco dinners dinners accompanied by live musicians and sensual couple’s massages, show your Valentine you truly care with one of these romantic getaways.
South Beach/Miami Beach
Hyatt Centric South Beach – In The Mood
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Head to Hyatt Centric South Beach (1600 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-428-1234) this Valentine’s Day for their “In The Mood” package:
- Complimentary intimacy kit
- Welcome bottle of bubbles
- Romantic breakfast in bed
Rates start at $249 per night. Valid through December 2016. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-428-1234.
Villa, Casa Casuarina – Romance at the Villa
Give your Valentine the gift of exclusivity with a stay at the Villa, Casa Casuarina (1116 Ocean Dr., South Beach; 786-485-2200), the former Versace Mansion, and toast to each other by the 24-karat gold Thousand Mosaic pool. The package includes:
- 10 percent discount dinner for two at Gianni’s (operating Thursday through Sunday)
- Romantic turn down service including chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of prosecco
Rates start at $924-$1,059 per night when booked by February 16 for stays throughout the month. Blackout date: February 14. For more information and to book, click here or call 786-485-2200.
SLS – Seductive Little Sleepover
Grab your lover and head to the SLS South Beach (1701 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-674-1701) for a “Sexy Little Sleepover:”
- 29% off regular rates (in honor of Leap Year) for a two-night stay
- Champagne Toast
- Breakfast in Bed
- Love is Art kit including tarp and body paint
- Complimentary late checkout, which you’ll likely need (wink)
Valid through February 29. Use promo code: ROMANCE. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-674-1701.
National Hotel Miami Beach – Timeless Romance
Take a step back in time and romance your Valentine inside the Art Deco gem that is the National Hotel Miami Beach (1677 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-532-2311) with their “Timeless Romance” package:
- Chocolate covered strawberries, champagne and roses
- One or two-night stay (complimentary ocean view upgrade based upon availability)
- Private poolside, five-course candlelit dinner for two with private butler and live singer from The Cabaret
- Snuggle in a bit longer with a complimentary 4 pm late checkout
- Couples massage by UneedAMassage
Rates start at $600 per night. Use promo code: COUPLES. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-532-2311.
Shelborne Wyndham Grand – Hotel Lovers
Grab your lover and head to the Shelborne Wyndham Grand (pictured at top; 1801 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-531-1271) for a lavish Valentine’s Day with their “Hotel Lovers” package:
- Roundtrip private airport transfer
- Luxury oceanfront balcony accommodations
- Kamasutra “Lover’s Body Paint” kit
- 50-minute Couples Massage with a chocolate scent upgrade
- A welcome bottle of Champagne
- Daily in-room American breakfast for two
- Concierge pre-call to assist with airport transfers, special romantic touches and personal requests
- Late check-out at 1 p.m.
For more information & to book, click here or call 305-531-1271.
Nautilus, a SIXTY Hotel – Lover’s Rock Valentine’s Day Package
Check into one of Collins Avenue’s newest addresses at Nautilus, a SIXTY Hotel (1825 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-503-5700) for Valentine’s Day and prepare for an over-the-top evening of excess with their “Lover’s Rock Valentine’s Day” package:
- Chauffeured limousine pick up and drop off with half bottle of Perrier-Jouët Champagne for the drive
- Oceanfront balcony
- Welcome chocolate dipped strawberries and bottle of Perrier-Jouët Champagne
- Personalized His and Her Spa Robes
- Couples Massage on the balcony
- Private candlelit dinner with wine pairings on the poolside Nautilus Cabana Club Lawn with an acoustic band playing your own playlist all night long
- Access to renowned artist Dan Colen’s installation M&M’s
- Nightcap romance amenity of rose petals and candles
- Breakfast in bed
- Helicopter tour of Miami
- Poolside cabana with spa service and Perrier-Jouët Champagne
This evening of romance and luxury can be yours starting at $5,000 over Valentine’s Day weekend. For more information & to book, click here or call 305-503-5700.
Carillon Hotel Miami Beach – Romance and Relaxation & Love Struck
The Carillon Miami Beach (6801 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 866-800-3858) has two romantic and relaxing Valentine’s Day packages to choose from depending on what you’re in the mood for (and your budget). Prepare to get cozy at the spa and indulge in these wellness therapies together.
“Romance & Relaxation” package:
- Two nights accommodations in a luxurious suite
- Dinner for two at THYME
- Side-by-side couples sound therapy
- Rasul Mud Therapy
- Couples Tantra inspired mindfulness and meditation exercises.
Rates for this package start at $2,718.40.
“Love Struck” package:
- Three night accommodations in an oceanfront suite with Champagne and chocolate upon arrival
- The Experience Connection package, which includes couples yoga, couples sound therapy journey, couples Tantra inspired mindfulness mediation exercises, sensual couples massage with rose petal cleansing ritual and Rasul Mud Therapy.
- Pleasure management Sense and Sensuality private dinner experience
- Private shopper in suite
- Helicopter ride around Miami
Rates for this package start at $10,000.
For more information & to book either package, click here or call 866-800-3858.
Marriott Stanton South Beach – Millionaire’s Miami
The Marriott Stanton South Beach (161 Ocean Drive, South Beach; 305-536-7700) has an over-the-top Valentine’s planned for you and yours with their “Millionaire’s Miami” package:
- Three nights in an ocean-view suite
- Private seaplane ride to whisk you away for lunch in the Florida Keys
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot
- Jet ski rentals
- Your choice of a Lamborghini or Ferrari luxury car rental
- Over-the-top, five-course Millionaire’s Dinner at nearby Red, The Steakhouse
kage rates start at $8,999. For more information & to book, click here or call 305-536-7700.
Sunny Isles Beach
Marenas Beach Resort – Love is in the Air
Head north to Sunny Isles Beach where “Love is in the Air” at Marenas Beach Resort (18683 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-503-6000):
- Suite accommodations with panoramic ocean and bay views
- Surprise gift box for a sultry night in
- Chocolate covered trawberries and chilled prosecco
- Intimate three course dinner for two in Caracol
- Red rose petals sprinkled on the king size bed upon arrival
For more information and to book, click here or call 877-858-2305.
Mandarin Oriental, Miami – Be My Valentine
Plan for a romantic evening in the lap of luxury at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami (500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell Key; 305-913-8383), recently awarded AAA’s elite Five Diamond distinction, with their “Be My Valentine” package:
- Overnight accommodations in a deluxe room
- Full American breakfast at La Mar with mimosas
- A romantic welcome amenity including a bottle of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
Rates start at $747 per night with a two-night minimum stay. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-913-8383.
Palm Beach/Vero Beach
Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort – The Legends of Boca Experience
For a once-in-a-lifetime experience involving tennis legend Jimmy Connors and rides in a Maserati Quattroporte, the Boca Resort & Club (501 E. Camino Real, Boca Raton; 888-543-1277) has the Valentine’s Day package for you. The “Legends of Boca Experience” includes:
- Double occupancy three-night stay
- A half-day with Connors in a private tennis lesson or a round of golf, followed by lunch together at one of the resort’s acclaimed restaurants
- A sunset cruise along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Private shopping experience at Boca Raton’s exclusive boutiques
- Couples massage at the resort’s award-winning spa, named number one spa in the world in Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards
- Cocktails at Bar Luna
- Private beach cabana with personal concierge
- Dinner prepared by acclaimed sushi chef Takao Soejima
All this can be yours for a package price of $20,000. For more information & to book, click here or call 888-543-1277.
Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa – Romance in Vero & Romance Squad
Head north to Vero Beach for a romantic getaway at Gloria and Emilio Estefan’s Costa d’Este Resort (3244 Ocean Drive, Vero Beach; 772-562-9919). Their “Romance in Vero” package will set the mood, especially with the help of their Romance Squad who can consult and conceptualize personalized, romantic activities. Just shoot them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can arrange fully customized dining menus, private wine tastings, beach picnics, on-site spa experiences or unique turndown requests to spice up your night. The Romance in Vero package includes:
- Nightly accommodations
- $50 spa credit
- Dinner for two in The Wave Kitchen & Bar
- Daily breakfast in-room or in the restaurant,
- Complimentary beach loungers and valet parking
- Two welcome mojitos
Rates for this package start at $449 per night between February 1 and 29. For more information & to book, click here or call 772-562-9919.
Jupiter Beach Resort – OPAL Romance
Get away to Jupiter Beach for a romantic Valentine’s Day at Jupiter Beach Resort (5 N. A1A, Jupiter; 877-389-0571) with their “OPAL Romance” package:
- One night in lavish accommodations
- Dinner for two at Sinclair’s Ocean Grill, including appetizer, entrees, dessert, and one non-alcoholic beverage each
- Daily breakfast for two
- A welcome amenity of Champagne and strawberries upon arrival
Rates start at $513 per night over Valentine’s Day weekend. For more information & to book, click here or call 877-389-0571
Edgewater Beach Hotel – Be Mine at the Beach
Head west to Naples for Valentine’s Day and enjoy Gulf of Mexico beaches at Edgewater Beach Hotel (1901 Gulf Shore Blvd., Naples; 866-624-1695) with their “Be Mine at the Beach” package:
- Two nights in a one-bedroom Gulf-view suite
- Welcome amenity including roses, chocolates and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne
- Nightly dinner for two at the hotel’s signature restaurant Coast
- Daily use of a luxury beach bed and umbrella
- Complimentary 1 p.m. late checkout.
Package rate starts at $1950 available February 12th to 15th. For more information and to book, click here or call 866-624-1695.
The Marker – Mark Your Love
Head south with your sweetie for a romantic escapade in Key West this Valentine’s Day at The Marker Hotel (200 William Street, Key West; 305-501-5193), the newest luxury resort on the island. Their “Mark Your Love” package includes:
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Bottle of red wine delivered to your room on the day of your arrival
Rates start at $419 per night through February. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-501-5193.
Islamorada Resort Company – Romance
Make it a dreamy Valentine’s Day in Islamorada with the “Romance” package at Amara Cay Resort, Postcard Inn Beach Resort at Holiday Isle, Pelican Cove Resort & Marina and La Siesta Resort. Part of the Islamorada Resort Company group, these hotels are offering a bottle of Prosecco sparkling wine and a welcome amenity during your stay. For more information and to book, click here.
Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen, Mexico – Romance
Getaway to the Hyatt Playa del Carmen for an otherworldly “Romance” package:
- Energy Balance couples massage with wine-infused essential oils and chromotherapy shower activating the body’s seven chakras
- Private, romantic Ixchel dinner in the mystic-enhanced atmosphere of the Cenote Sanctuary
Rates start at $575 per person with a 72-hour reservation notice. For more information and to book, click here.
Capella Marigot Bay Resort & Marina, St. Lucia – Valentine’s Day Romantic Getaway
What’s more romantic th
an a Caribbean island getaway in St. Lucia? That’s exactly what Capella Marigot Bay Resort & Marina is offering with their “Valentine’s Day Romantic Getaway:”
- Three nights in romantically-appointed accommodation at the resort
- A refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Snuggle up to the sunrise with daily breakfast (in bed if you prefer) for two
- Settle into island time with flexible check-in and check-out
- A bottle of complimentary champagne to toast to good times together
- A romantic Valentine’s Day dinner for two at the resort’s upscale casual restaurant, The Grill at 14˚61˚
- Partake in a luxury sail into the sunset to snap the most Instagram-worthy selfie for Valentine’s Day with the majestic UNESCO World Heritage, Pitons in the background
For more information and to book, click here.
El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Puerto Rico – Romance
El Conquistador Resort, set atop a bluff overlooking the converging waters of the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean in Fajardo on the eastern tip of Puerto Rico, is an icon of Puerto Rican hospitality. Spanning 500 acres, it’s home to Arthur Hills designed 18-hole golf course, Coquí Water Park, a state-of-the-art aquatic playground and Palomino Island, a 100-acre private island for resort guests only. This Valentine’s Day, they’re inviting you to unwind with their “Romance” package:
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine or cider upon arrival
- Luxurious couple’s massage at the award-winning Waldorf Astoria Spa
- Breakfast for two in-suite or at Las Brisas Restaurant
Rates start from $249 per night. For more information & to book, click here.
Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Mexico – The Art of Cooking
For the foodie couple, Grand Velas Riviera Maya has created a dream package with “The Art of Cooking.” Don your apron and chef’s jacket during three cooking classes in your choice of cuisine style: French, Mexican, Basque or Asian led by the resort’s corresponding signature restaurant’s executive chef, which includes Michel Mustière, named Maître Cuisinier de France and Xavi Pérez Stone, named “Best Chef in Mexico” and winner of Canada’s “Iron Chef 2014.” Indulge in your creations at a secluded Chef’s Table accompanied by a personalized wine pairing. The experience also includes a $50 Spa credit per adult per night. Pro Tip: Use it towards the intimate Aromatherapy Couples Massage.
Package rates start at $548 per person per night based on a three-night minimum stay. For more information & to book, click here or call 1-888-407-4869
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, Costa Rica – Intimate Rainforest Experience
Get away to Costa Rica this Valentine’s Day and indulge in a luxurious thermal springs experience at Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, which spans 900 acres of natural reserve just steps away from the Arenal Volcano. Their “Intimate Rainforest Experience” includes:
- Two nights accommodations
- One in-room breakfast for two
- One buffet breakfast for two
- One 90-minute aromatherapy or hot stone couples massage
- One a la carte dinner at Los Tucanes restaurant for two
For more information & to book, click here or call 1-855-TABACON