Need a last-minute ingredient for your Thanksgiving feast? Need more food? Several supermarkets in South Florida are open on Thanksgiving Day.
▪ Milam’s Market: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
▪ Winn-Dixie: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Whole Foods Market: Hours vary by location.
Coral Gables: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Downtown Miami: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
North Miami: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Pinecrest: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
South Beach: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
▪ Sedano’s Supermakets: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
▪ Fresh Market: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
▪ Publix: All locations closed on Thanksgiving.
Or maybe you have burned the meal and are giving up as your hungry guests beckon.