If you like saving money, you may already know that coupons can be used for almost anything (groceries, dining, entertainment & more). I always have my eyes peeled for coupons because they really are everywhere; it’s just a matter of knowing where to look. I often find coupons in:
- The Sunday Newspaper or Saturday’s (Sunday Edition) Newspaper. Tip: be sure you buy in multiples of 2 for Buy 1 Get 1 Free Deals.
- Various Magazines (i.e. All You Magazine, Good Housekeeping)
- Product Packaging - Look inside the products you purchase (brownie mix, cereal boxes)
- Check your “Junk Mail”- I always get business/store coupons in the mail but I have also received an entire insert so you never know.
- Print coupons online through various websites & blogs. (Coupons.com, Red Plum, Smart Source, etc.)
- Text Messaging - Check the places you frequent the most (restaurants, stores, products)
- Facebook & Twitter - If you don’t have either, you may want to consider getting an account if only for the coupons, deals and freebies you will have access to.
- Free Samples – They're great because not only do you get to try the item for FREE but they usually come with a high value coupon directly from the manufacturer.
Whether for groceries, retail stores or restaurants, you should always be on the lookout for Coupons, because you never know when it will come in handy in helping you save your hard-earned money.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald