The Design Center of the Americas (DCOTA) near Miami has opened six new luxury showrooms: ARMAZEM.design, CinemaTech, Mantra Furnishings, NEFF Beautiful Living, Pierre Frey, and Leyard and Planar. DCOTA also will be welcoming a new HOLLY HUNT showroom in the coming months.
These latest additions offer designers and industry professionals a range of new products, including high-end indoor and outdoor furniture, fabrics, wallcoverings, carpeting, technology solutions, kitchens, cabinetry, and home accessories.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
More on DCOTA’s newest luxury showrooms:
1. ARMAZEM.design: The worldly home-design house offers eye-catching architectural products to home decor, cabinetry, furniture, lighting and outdoor living products for a discriminating and sophisticated lifestyle. Modern, relevant, independent, exciting, ever-evolving.
DCOTA Suite A-136; ARMAZEM.design.
2. CinemaTech: The luxury home theater experts, backed by an elegant heritage of German craftsmanship and American ingenuity. Their mission is to design, build and deliver exceptional home theaters by providing the world’s finest private cinema seating, superior acoustical treatments, and timeless interiors.
DCOTA Suite A-124, Resource Center; MyCinemaTech.com.
3. Mantra Furnishings: Their Global Chic home furnishings come together for a truly timeless style that combines clean lines, vibrant colors, varied textures such as marble and mother of pearl and unique accessories. Featuring Lee Industries upholstery. All items are able to be purchased off the floor for instant gratification.
DCOTA Suite B-218; MantraFurnishings.com.
4. NEFF Beautiful Living: Specializing in crafting custom kitchens, bathrooms, wardrobe cabinetry, and interiors that surpass the essence of time. Since 1966, NEFF strives to reinterpret beautiful living spaces and cultivate solutions that embody emotions and functions as equal importance.
DCOTA Suite C-224; neffkitchens.com.
5. Pierre Frey: An extraordinary and extensive range of fabrics, wallcoverings and custom-made rugs – combining refinement with audacity, always inventive and deeply eclectic, crafted in the finest French tradition. Each collection is a passionate story of a journey, whether to a faraway corner of the world or to eighteenth century France, full of inspiration.
DCOTA Suite B-101; PierreFrey.com.
6. Leyard and Planar, a Leyard Company: Digital display solutions for professional applications. Leyard and Planar’s commitment to high quality, leading-edge display technology is unparalleled, with innovations in video walls, large format LCD displays, and touch interactivity.
Holly Hunt opening at DCOTA:
HOLLY HUNT: Known for a look that is consistently at the forefront of style and quality, HOLLY HUNT showrooms and collections lead the industry in luxury home furnishings. The company designs, produces and showcases custom made product including indoor and outdoor furniture, lighting, rugs, textiles and leathers.
Coming soon to DCOTA Suite C-126; HollyHunt.com.