A last-minute blowout. A quick polish change. An updo that isn’t even slightly grandma. These five beauty apps and mobile-based companies will send a beauty expert to your door, so you can get your makeup done and get to your next party looking gorgeous — fast.
1. TheGlamApp.com: Artists are ranked by experience, so you can find one who suits your style and budget. Bonus: Sir John, Beyoncé’s makeup artist, designed some of the looks on offer.
2. BellaOnDemand.com: Expect only top-tier artists and a truly accommodating menu of services, from gel manicures to airbrush makeup to massage. Bonus: 24-hour customer service.
3. Vênsette.com: Popular with magazine editors and fashion influencers. Bonus: This site’s high-end, professionally trained stylists often have TV, magazine and movie experience.
4. beGlammed.com: The industry leader. Bonus: Book seasoned freelancers or elite stylists.
5. GlamSquad.com: Its beauty coaches cover serious territory – from Miami to Palm Beach. Bonus: You can book as little as an hour in advance.