Fairs, exhibitions and pop-ups noted below are ongoing through Dec.7 unless otherwise stated.
▪ ▪ Art Africa Miami Arts Fair: Inaugural Overtown fair featuring works by artists from the African Disapora. Carver Building, 801 NW Third Ave. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday. artafricamiamifair.com. Free.
▪ Art Basel Miami Beach: Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr. $45 adults, $30 students and seniors; combo ticket for Art Basel and Design Miami $55. Artbasel.com.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
▪ Art Miami: Art Miami Pavilion, 3101 NE First Ave., Midtown. $35; $75 multi-day pass also includes CONTEXT and Aqua art fairs. art-miami.com.
▪ Art Spot: The new fair offers a selection of contemporary art from Latin America. Tent at 3011 NE First Ave., Midtown. $5. artspotmiami.com.
▪ Aqua Art Fair: Aqua Hotel, 1530 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. $15; $75 multi-day fair pass to Aqua, CONTEXT and Art Miami. aquaartmiami.com.
▪ Concept-Fair: Bayfront Park, 301 Biscayne Blvd. Tickets: $15; concept-fair.com
▪ CONTEXT Art Miami: Inside the Art Miami Pavilion, 3101 NE First Ave., Midtown. $35 (included with entry to Art Miami); $75 multi-day pass also includes Art Miami and Aqua art fairs. contextartmiami.com.
▪ Design Miami: Meridian Avenue and 19th Street, adjacent to the Miami Beach Convention Center. $25; designmiami.com.
▪ Fridge Art Fair: Third Street Garage Artspace, 300 SW 12th Ave., Miami. Free. fridgeartfair.com.
▪ FusionMIA 2014: African American Abstract artists presented by BET Networks and N’Namdi Contemporary. Mana Village, Northwest Second Avenue at 23rd Street, Wynwood. With Play to Win Foundation’s photo exhibit by 25 local high school students, “Through My Lens.’’ Free. BET Art Lounge open 4-9p.m. nightly. fusionmia.com.
▪ INK Miami Art Fair: Suites of Dorchester, 1850 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Free. inkartfair.com
▪ Mana-Miami: 318 NW 23rd St., Wynwood. $20 adults, $15 seniors and students; free under 10. mana-miami.com.
▪ MiamiProject: Northeast 29th Street at First Avenue, Miami. $25. www.miami-project.com.
▪ Miami River Art Fair: Miami Convention Center at the James L. Knight Center, 400 SE Second Ave., Miami. Free with online registration. miamiriverartfair.com.
▪ MiamiStreetPhotography Fair: Kike San Martin Studios, 2045 NW First Ave., Miami. Free. miamistreetphotographyfestival.org.
▪ NADA Art Fair: The Deauville Beach Resort, 6701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. Free. newartdealers.org.
▪ Prizm: Miami Center for Architecture and Design, 100 NE First Ave., Miami. $10. prizmartfair.com.
▪ Pulse Miami: Indian Beach Park, 4601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. $20. pulse-art.com.
▪ PINTA, Modern and Contemporary art from Latin America, Spain and Portugal, relocated from New York. 3501 NE First Ave. $20 adults, $15 students and seniors; three-day pass $45. pintamiami.com.
▪ Red Dot Miami: 3011 NE First Ave.; Miami. $15. www.reddotfair.com.
▪ SELECT Art Fair: 72nd Street and Collins Avenue, Miami Beach. Free. select-fair.com.
▪ SCOPE Miami Beach: 910 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach. $25. scope-art.com.
▪ Sculpt Miami: 46 NW 36th St., Miami. Free. sculptmiami.com.
▪ SPECTRUM Miami: 3011 NE First Ave., Midtown. $10. www.spectrum-miami.com.
▪ UNTITLED: 12th Street and Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. Hours: 3.-7p.m. Dec. 3; 11a.m.-7p.m. Dec. 4-6; 11a.m.-4p.m. Dec. 7. Tickets: $25, $15 for Miami Beach residents. art-untitled.com.
▪ Art at Fairchild: Art at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden features a new selection of works by glass artist Dale Chihuly. Design at Fairchild returns with an exhibition by Satyendra Pakhale. 10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; fairchildgarden.org; 305-667-1651. Adults $25, seniors $18, ages 6-17, $12.
▪ BET PRESENTS: ‘THE BOOK OF NEGROS’. In Feburary, BET will premiere its first original miniseries, The Book of Negroes. Based on the critically acclaimed novel and inspired by true events. K Foxx moderates the panel with director Clement Virgo and actress Aunjanue Ellis; 6-7p.m. Saturday, Fusion MIA Art Gallery/BET Art Lounge, Northwest Second Avenue at 23rd Street, Wynwood. fusionmia.com. Also on Saturday: Art Talk with Dr. Tuliza Fleming, curator at the National Musem of African American History and Culture, Smithsonian Institution. 11a.m. Saturday. Free.