Letters to the Editor
The Herald values its readers' letters. We receive far more than we can print, so we try to publish the most representative, interesting, and provocative. To give more readers a say, we condense letters. And we do not publish letter writers more often than once per 60 days. Letters must bear the writer's name, full address, and daytime phone number.
Click here to send an e-mail to the editor
Click here to submit a letter online
Fax: (305) 376-8950
The Readers' Forum
3511 NW 91 Avenue
Miami, Florida 33172
To submit a column to the Op-Ed page of the Miami Herald, please:
- Send it by e-mail to oped@MiamiHerald.com
- Keep the column under 650 words.
- Include a photo (head shot) of the author.
- Provide an e-mail address or website to run with the column.
- Know that we do not pay for unsolicited manuscripts.
Do not call the Op-Ed Department. We are unable to personally acknowledge every article that we receive. However, your manuscript will be reviewed for possible publication. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, safely assume that we do not plan to use your column and feel free to offer it elsewhere.