Focus groups aimed at sharing information on permitting and development processes will be held in Coral Gables to give feedback to the city’s Development Services Department, as well as the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce.
Two focus groups will meet Monday in the Coral Gables Museum’s Community Room at 285 Aragon Ave.:
▪ 4 to 5:30 p.m.: Focus group for realtors.
▪ 6 to 7:30 p.m.: Focus group for homeowners.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Building permitting flow chart and goals.
▪ The Development Review Committee and Board of Architects approval process.
▪ Special requirements for zoning, signage, aesthetics.
▪ The building permitting process and fees.
▪ Coordination with outside agencies, Miami-Dade Department of Environmental Resources Management (DERM), and the Water and Sewer Department.
▪ The construction staging and inspection processes.
Present at the meeting will be Coral Gables Building Director William G. Miner; Coral Gables Planning & Zoning Director Ramon Trias; and Jane K. Tompkins, Development Services director for the American Institute of Certified Planners.
To attend, participants must RSVP by email to email@example.com, or by phone to 305-460-5235 between 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.