More than 30 Miami-Dade and Broward restaurants, including Sushi Maki, The Dutch, Icebox Cafe, American Social, Piola and more, are offering free meals to kids under 12 throughout July with the purchase of an adult entree.
The Munchkin Eats promotion features restaurants throughout the area, many of which have family-friendly options like high chairs, vegetarian and gluten-free food, and comfortable surroundings.
Visit Miami.com/restaurants to see a list of restaurants and to make reservations.
In other South Florida restaurant news:
Never miss a local story.
▪ La Moderna, an Italian restaurant and bar from the owners of Fratelli La Bufala, opened Thursday at 1874 Bay Rd. in Miami Beach’s Sunset Harbour neighborhood.
▪ Red Ginger, from Menin Hospitality (Radio Bar, Bodega, Pizza Bar) opened this month at 736 First St. in Miami Beach.
▪ 9beach Fusion Kitchen, a Tel Aviv import with a Mediterranean menu, opens July 10 at 1628 Collins Ave. in Miami Beach.
▪ Buon Pane, an Italian bakery, opened this month at 729 Fifth St. in Miami Beach.
▪ Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink will close its Grand Cayman outpost on Aug. 30. The restaurant opened in the Camana Bay development in 2010.
▪ La Savina at the Mondrian, 1100 West Ave. in Miami Beach, is quitting dinner service as of July 15, making way for a sushi pop-up from Brooklyn’s Momo Sushi Shack.
▪ Campania, 4029 N. Miami Ave. in Miami, closed this month.
▪ Fish Fish Restaurant, 13488 Biscayne Blvd. in North Miami, opened in 2013 and closed this month.
▪ Ted’s at YoungArts, 2100 Biscayne Blvd. in Miami, opened in December, closed June 20.