1. Jay Cutler: The Dolphins’ starting quarterback looked the part Thursday, throwing downfield to DeVante Parker and Kenny Stills with great success.
2. DeVante Parker: I think we know who Cutler’s No. 1 target is now. Parker has been unfulfilled potential in his first two years. He’s now, as teammate Tony Lippett put it, “a grown man.”
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
3. Jakeem Grant: Let’s be clear: He’s on the team, and it’s not even close. Grant cleanly handled punts and broke two tackles on a 69-yard catch and run for a touchdown.
1. Byron Maxwell: Maybe Maxwell and Philadelphia just don’t mix. He gave up at least three catches, including a 50-yarder for a touchdown on the Eagles’ first drive.
2. Matt Moore: This was the worst we’ve seen Moore play in some time — and it came with the starters. He threw two bad interceptions and finished with a 16.7 passer rating.
3. Laremy Tunsil: The Dolphins’ left tackle barely laid a glove on Vinny Curry in Miami’s first drive, giving up a soft strip-sack that led to a Philly touchdown.