Tony Cutillo of Eclectic Media PR sent this. He wrote:
It’s hard to imagine that the Icon Hulk Hogan was bullied. The sad reality is he was a target of bullying, and now he is joining forces with former WCW and WWE Superstar Marc Mero to show young people they aren’t alone in their battle against bullying.
As a student, Marc Mero was bullied and a bully. He now shares a compelling message that evokes personal reflection, laughter and tears and most importantly personal transformation concerning the topics of bullying, peer pressure, substance abuse and suicide prevention.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Students are reached at a “heart-level” and are inspired to treat themselves and others with respect, dream big, achieve goals, and cherish relationships.
Marc Mero’s “BADD” Tour (Be Against Destructive Decisions) and important message of hope and positivity are impacting countless lives, and you can help us share this with others. The Champion of Choices powerful “CHOICES!” School Production helps students see life from a new perspective. Presented by former WCW and WWE Superstar Marc Mero, more than one million people have seen this program – described as life-changing and life saving.
Marc has dedicated his post-WWE career to inspiring students to overcome bullying and self-destructive thinking, set goals, dream big, and to appreciate those who support them most in life.
Meet Marc Mero:
* Former WCW and WWE Superstar
* Has appeared on several national TV shows including CNN Headline News, Glenn Beck, Nancy Grace and Montel Williams, as well as Trinity Broadcast Network, “The Good Life” on WTGL TV 45, and WKMG’s “Making a Difference”
* Founder of the non-profit organization Champion of Choices Inc.
* America's #1 School Presenter
* Author of the book, "How to be the Happiest Person on the Planet”
To book him, send an email to:
- PRO WRESTLING On The WEB
YouTube jim varsallone (jimmyv3 channel)