WWE’s WrestleMania 31 was recently honored by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA) W3 Awards as “best in show” in the Social Content and Marketing category; the first-ever Best In Show award won by WWE.
Additionally, WWE Network, WWE.com, WWE App, Connor’s Cure and WWE Social Media were all recognized for their creative excellence with five W3 gold awards and 12 silver awards – for a total 18 awards.
W3 awards won by WWE:
BEST IN SHOW
· WWE WrestleMania 31 – Social Content & Marketing – Sports
· WWE.com – Website Features – Home Page
· WWE Network – Website Features – Visual Appeal
· WWE App w/ WWE Network – Mobile Apps/Sites – Sports
· WWE Social Media – Social Features-Social Presence
· Connor’s Cure – Social Content & Marketing – Public Service & Activism
· WWE.com – General Website Categories – Sports
· WWE.com – General Website Categories – Entertainment
· WWE on YouTube – Video Channels and Networks – Variety
· WWE Network – General Website Categories – Entertainment
· WWE Network – General Website Categories – Sports
· WWE Network – General Website Categories – Media Streaming
· WWE WrestleMania 31 – Social Content & Marketing – Events
· WWE WrestleMania 31 – Social Content & Marketing – Entertainment
· WWE App w/ WWE Network – Mobile Apps/Sites – Entertainment
· WWE App w/ WWE Network – Mobile Features – Best User Interface
· WWE Superstar Ink – Online Video-Web Series
· Make your grand WrestleMania 32 entrance in 360° – Online Video-Interactive Video
The W3 Awards honors creative excellence on the web, and recognizes the creative and marketing professionals behind award winning sites, videos and marketing programs. The W³ is sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, interactive, advertising, and marketing firms.
In the past nine years, WrestleMania has generated more than $700 million in cumulative economic impact for the cities that have hosted the event.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms.
WWE programming reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide in 35 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all 12 live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 170 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at
For information on its global activities, go to
- Pro Wrestling On The Web
YouTube jim varsallone (jimmyv3 channel)