Herald Rewards Card FAQ
No coupons. No hassles.
Just every day discounts up to 50%!
Powered by Primecard.
Thanks for your interest in the Miami Herald Rewards program! The Miami Herald Rewards Card powered by Primecard® is available to Miami Herald and El Nuevo Herald subscribers who have had an active home delivery account for the past 90 days. It’s a FREE program, with no sign-up or annual membership fees.
The Miami Herald Rewards Card provides members with everyday savings up to 50% at over 500 restaurants, retailers & travel destinations throughout South Florida and the New York Metro Area.
Rewards Card discounts include:
- Dining: Choose from over 200 South Florida restaurants and many more in the New York Metro Area
- Travel: Great hotels and resorts in the US, Mexico and the Caribbean
- Retail: Florists, jewelers, and more
- Services: Dry cleaners, day spas, and entertainment
Best of all, there are no coupons. No expiration dates. And no membership fees. Just savings up to 50% when using your card - guaranteed.
How It Works
- When you sign up, you’ll register a credit card that will be linked to your Rewards Card for purchases.
- When it’s time to make a purchase, simply present your Rewards Card to the waiter or cashier, then sign the charge slip. This slip will reflect the full purchase price.
- You will receive a monthly Rewards Card statement, which will note exactly what your purchase price was, and what you were actually billed. The difference reflects the percentage of your discount. Your credit card statement will charge you for the discounted amount.
- The savings does not apply to the tax and gratuity, which will be billed in full.
Sign up now at miamiherald.com/rewardscard
Please allow 7 – 10 business days from approval date for you to receive your Miami Herald Rewards Card and program material in the mail.
If you have questions, please contact us at 1-305-403-0438 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.