Five reasons why we must keep LeBron James in Miami. Send us yours:
5. The ever-present question of “What’s next for LeBron?’’ would finally, and sadly, be answered.
4. There would no longer be any reason to follow @KingJames on Twitter
3. NBA Championship Finals would become irrelevant to South Floridians, much like Super Bowls
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
2. There would be no more cool Samsung Galaxy television commercials featuring Overtown and Little Havana
1. The air would go out of the city of Miami
Send us your reasons — funny, sad or serious — for keeping LeBron James to: HeraldEd@MiamiHerald.com. We’ll publish your submissions this week.