Circuit Judge: Group 2
- Kenneth L. Gillespie Gillespie is a former prosecutor and senior trial attorney for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Oliver Parker Parker has been a lawyer for 32 years and is the former mayor of Lauderdale By The Sea.
Circuit Judge: Group 4
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
- Alan B. Schneider Schneider is a real estate and business lawyer.
- Elijah H. Williams Williams has been presiding in juvenile court the last four of his eight years on the bench.
Circuit Judge: Group 6
- Frieda M. Goldstein Goldstein is an assistant chief counsel for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- Carlos A. Rodriguez Rodriguez spent five years as a Broward assistant public defender before leaving for a civil practice in 1985.
Circuit Judge: Group 9
- Susan Lebow Lebow is the senior-most jurist in Broward's criminal court, having spent 24 years presiding over jury trials.
- Jill Tamkin Rafilovich Rafilovich is an immigration lawyer and former attorney for what is now the Department of Children & Families.
Circuit Judge: Group 15
- Matthew Isaac Destry Destry served 8 years as a Pinellas County prosecutor and worked in the Florida attorney general's office as a statewide prosecutor.
- Robert Abraham Jakovich Jakovich has spent 26 years as a Broward public defender, with more than 200 jury trials, from DUI to first-degree murder.
Circuit Judge: Group 22
- Robert ‘Bob’ Nichols Nichols became a national expert on Rohypnol -- the ``date rape'' drug -- during his 10 years as a prosecutor.
- Carlos Rebollo Rebollo was a Broward prosecutor for 19 years, during which he tried at least 200 felony trials.
Circuit Judge: Group 23
- Alan Bernstein Bernstein is a long-time civil lawyer.
- Barbara Anne McCarthy McCarthy is a former magistrate and prosecutor, she presides in the family and dependency divisions.
Circuit Judge: Group 24
- John T. (‘Jack’) Luzzo Luzzo earned nationwide fame in 1982 for being the first judge in the country to sentence someone to jail for animal abuse.
Circuit Judge: Group 47
- Lisa Porter Porter spent 20 years in court as a prosecutor. After seven years as an assistant state attorney in Citrus and Marion counties, she moved to the Florida attorney general's office in Fort Lauderdale as a statewide prosecutor in 1995.
- Laura Renee Seidman Seidman has spent most of her 15-year career as legal counsel to such entities as North Broward Hospital District and Promise Healthcare.
Circuit Judge: Group 51
- Sandra Perlman Perlman is a veteran assistant public defender with 24 years' experience in circuit court.
- Lee Jay Seidman Seidman was appointed to county court in 2001. From 1984 to 1999 he served as a Broward prosecutor.
Circuit Judge: Group 53
- Eileen M. O’Connor O'Connor spent 22 years with the U.S. attorney's office before being appointed to the circuit court in 2003.
- Rhoda Sokoloff Sokoloff is a lawyer specializing in family, domestic-violence and dependency cases.