State Representive: District 90
- Sheldon ‘Klassy’ Klasfeld (D) Klasfeld is the principal of Academic High School
- Irving ‘Irv’ Slosberg (D) Slosberg is a former legislator.
State Representive: District 91
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
- David Maymon (R) Maymon is a businessman and political newcomer.
- George Moraitis (R)Moraitis is a lawyer.
- Yomin Postelnik (R) Postelnik is a businessman.
State Representive: District 92
- Gwyndolen ‘Gwyn’ Clarke-Reed (D)Clarke-Reed is running for reelection after her first term as a representative.
- Justin Flippen (D)Flippen is a member of the Wilton Manors City Commission.
State Representive: District 94
- John Labriola (D) Labriola is a Christian conservative.
- Hazelle P. Rogers (D) Rogers is a Realtor running for reelection.
State Representive: District 104
- Michael Etienne (D) Etienne is a lawyer and former public defender
- Michael A. Hepburn (D)Hepburn is a young business executive.
- John Patrick Julien (D) Julien is the former councilman in the City of North Miami Beach.
- Dominique Simon (D)Simon is a Broward County teacher.
- Matthew Tisdol (D)Tisdol is a former legislative assistant.
State Representive: District 107
- Gustavo A. Barreiro (R) Barreiro is the incumbent representative for District 107.
- Tony Japour (R) Japour is a doctor and business owner.
State Representive: District 108
- Ronald A. Brisé (D) Brisé is the incumbent representative for District 108. He has worked as a teacher and COO of a company.
- Daphne Campbell (D) Campbell is a registered nurse.
- Alix Desulme (D) Desulme is the North Miami city clerk.
State Representive: District 109
- Bernadine Bush (D) Bush is a Miami-Dade teacher and incumbent James Bush's wife.
- Roy Hardemon (D) Hardemon is a local politico who has run for the state House four times.
- Bess McElroy (D) McElroy is a retiree and community activist.
- Cynthia A. Stafford (D) Stafford is a Legal Aid lawyer.
State Representive: District 112
- Johnny G. Farias (D) Farias is a licensed electrician and PTA member.
- Sandra Ruiz (D) Ruiz is a Doral councilwoman.
- Juan D’Arce (R) D'Arce is Miami-Dade public school teacher.
- James Patrick Guerrero (R) Guerrero is retired U.S. Marine captain from Naples.
- Jeanette Nunez (R) Nunez is vice president of external affairs for Kendall Regional Medical Center and Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.
State Representive: District 114
- Robert ‘Bob’ Blanco (D) Blanco is the southern regional director of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers.
- Millie Herrera (D) Herrera is a marketing and business consultant who served on the Kendall Community Council from 2003 to 2006.
State Representive: District 115
- Carla Ascencio Savola (R) Savola is a law firm office manager who fought against the drive to incorporate East Kendall and has served on the Community Council.
- Jose Felix Diaz (R) Diaz is a lawyer who formerly served on the Coral Gables Community Relations Board.
State Representive: District 116
- Francisco Amador (R) Amador is an attorney in private practice.
- Whilly Bermudez (R) Bermudez owns an advertising firm and ran for the Miami-Dade Commission in 2008.
- Carlos A. Manrique (R) Manrique served for one House term from 1992-1994.
- Carlos Trujillo (R) Trujillo is an assistant state attorney.
State Representive: District 117
- Michael Bileca (R) Bileca owns a company that manages dental practices for doctors throughout Florida.
- Ernesto “Ernie” Martinez (R) Martinez is an attorney and a certified public accountant.
- Jose M. Pazos (R) Pazos is a property manager and former Marine.
- Marcus Rivchin Jr. (R) Rivchin is a 12-year Navy veteran.
- Juan Carlos ‘Juanky’ Robaina (R) Robaina is a graduate student.
- Ralph Rosado (R) Rosado is a city planner.
State Representive: District 118
- Dwight M. Bullard (D) Bullard is a public-school history teacher with one term under his belt.
- Kionne L. McGhee (D) McGhee is an assistant state attorney.
State Representive: District 120
- Matt Gardi (R) Gardi has lived in the Keys for seven years and works as information-systems director for the state attorney's office.
- Morgan J. McPherson (R) McPherson is the former mayor of Key West.