Miami-Dade School Board: District 2
- Dorothy Bendross-Mindingall Bendross-Mindingall is a former state representatives who is running for the District 2 seat.
- Vanessa Woodard Byers Byers is a veteran school district administrator with more than 27 years of experience in auditing, accounting and budget management with Miami-Dade County Public Schools.
- Sandra ‘Sandy’ S. Moise Moise, an educator for over 22 years is running for the District 2 seat.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
- Darryl Franklin Reaves Reaves is a lawyer and a former member of the Florida House of Representatives.
- Ronda Vangates Vangates currently serves as District Director for Performance Improvement and Diversity Compliance, Bureau of Curriculum and Instruction for Miami-Dade County Public Schools.
Miami-Dade School Board: District 4
- Manny Diaz, Jr. Diaz, Jr., an educator for over 15 years is running for the District 2 seat.
- Perla Tabares Hantman Hantman, the Miami-Dade School Board Vice-chair is a former teacher and counselor and was first elected in 1996.
Miami-Dade School Board: District 6
- Alex Diaz Diaz is running for the District 6 seat.
- Maria Peiro Peiro, a veteran teacher at Citrus Grove Elementary is running for the District 6 seat.
- Kitchka Petrova Petrova is a middle school science teacher at Ponce de Leon Middle School in Coral Gables, Florida and an adjunct professor of biology and microbiology at Miami Dade College.
- Raquel Regalado Regalado is an attorney and daughter of Miami Mayor Tomás Regalado
- Eduardo Zayas-Bazán Zayas-Bazán Vangates is a former college professor and author.
Miami-Dade School Board: District 7
- Nathasha Alvarez Alvarez is a teacher at Jane Roberts K-8 Center.
- Eddy Barea Eddy Barea is a parent who runs a school uniform business.
- Carlos L. Curbelo Curbelo is a state director for U.S. Sen. George LeMieux.
- Libby Perez Perez is an assistant to board member Marta Pérez.
- Juliana Velez Velez is a businesswoman and executive director of the Abraham Lincoln Foundation.