Coral Gables residents can attend University of Miami men’s and women’s basketball games for free, according to the University.
Starting Dec. 27, residents can pick up tickets for the Jan. 8 women's basketball game against Notre Dame, which will take place at 7 p.m.
To pick up tickets, Coral Gables residents must come to the Coral Gables Youth Center at 405 University Dr. in person and show proof of residency. Residents are allowed up to four tickets per household.
Arrangements cannot be made over the phone, and there are separate ticket pickup dates for each game.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
Each game will have 250 tickets available, and tickets are first come, first served. There are separate ticket pickup dates for each game
Below is a schedule of the games. All games will be played at the BankUnited Center at 1245 Dauer Dr.
Men's Basketball Tickets:
▪ Saturday, Jan. 10 against Boston College at 4 p.m. (Ticket pickup: Jan. 3)
▪ Thursday, Jan. 22 against NC State at 8 p.m. (Ticket pickup: Jan. 10)
▪ Sunday, Feb. 8 against Clemson at 6:30 p.m. (Ticket pickup: Jan. 24)
▪ Wednesday Feb. 25 against Florida State at 9 p.m. (Ticket pickup: Feb. 14)
Women's Basketball Tickets:
▪ Thursday, Jan. 8 against Notre Dame at 7 p.m. (Ticket pickup: Dec. 27)
▪ Wednesday, Jan. 21 against Virginia at 7 p.m. (Ticket pickup: Jan. 10)
▪ Sunday, Feb. 22 against North Carolina at 3 p.m. (Ticket pickup: Feb. 7)
▪ Sunday, March 1 against Florida State at 3 p.m. (Ticket pickup: Feb. 15)