This year, Labor Day falls on Monday, Sept. 3. Here’s a list of what’s open and closed for the holiday.
• Federal offices: Closed.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
• State offices: Closed.
• Miami-Dade and Broward County offices: Closed.
• Miami-Dade and Broward courts: Closed.
• Miami-Dade and Broward public schools: Closed.
• Garbage collection: Regular schedule in most cities.
• Banks: Closed.
• Stock markets: Closed.
• Postal service: Closed. Express Mail Delivery only.
• Miami-Dade and Broward transit: Run on a Sunday/holiday schedule
• Malls: Open.