Whimsical, textural and bright, the coolest furnishings right now happen to belong outdoors. Sit pretty in a stunning lounge chair that resembles a cocoon made of red knots, but is actually made of powder-coated steel and hand-woven Sunbrella fabric. Enjoy al fresco dining with a table reminiscent of a weaver’s loom but in eye-popping colors. Whether setting foot on a spiral rug, lounging in a hammock hand-woven in Thailand by local artisans or nodding off on a luxuriant terry cloth pillow, the best place to rest your world-weary head may be right in your back yard.
Where to Buy
01. Yellow Leaf Hammock Chair: CB2; 1661 Jefferson Ave., Miami Beach; 305.672.5155; cb2.com
02. Traveler Outdoor Dining Table: Roche Bobois; 450 Biltmore Way, Coral Gables; 305.444.1168; roche-bobois.com
03. Après le Surf Aqua Terry Cloth Pillow: Hermès, Miami Design District; 175 NE 40th St.; 305.868.0118; hermes.com
04. Paola Lenti Cosmo Rug:Luminaire, Miami Design District; 3902 NE 2nd Ave.; 305.576.5788; luminaire.com
05. Dragnet Lounge Chair: JANUS et Cie, Miami Design District; 3930 NE 2nd Ave., Suite 106; 305.438.0005; janusetcie.com