The conservative Christian Family Coalition Florida has published its 2014 General Election Voter Guide Miami-Dade.
“Vote your values on November 4th,” reads the two-page brochure, which identifies candidates who support Florida’s same-sex marriage ban passed by voters in 2008.
Candidates who support the ban:
▪ Republican Congressional candidates Joseph “Joe” Kaufman (District 23) and Dufirstson Julio Neree (District 24)
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Miami Herald
▪ Republican gubernatorial candidate Rick Scott
▪ Republican attorney general candidate Pam Bondi
▪ Republican Florida legislative candidates Frank Artilles and Jeanette Núñez
▪ Palmetto Bay mayoral candidate Patrick Fiore