A man killed himself with carbon monoxide and accidently killed his roommate and their dog inside a Tamarac home on the morning of May 30, 2018, according to Broward Sheriff's detectives.
A man killed himself with carbon monoxide and accidently killed his roommate and their dog inside a Tamarac home on the morning of May 30, 2018, according to Broward Sheriff's detectives. CBS4 Miami screen grab CBS4
A man killed himself with carbon monoxide and accidently killed his roommate and their dog inside a Tamarac home on the morning of May 30, 2018, according to Broward Sheriff's detectives. CBS4 Miami screen grab CBS4