By Munchkin Fun, Miami Kid’s Calendar
Welcome to ! We’re got a slew of actvities & events to keep families cool, happy & entertained this summer. Sign up for our newsletter for weekly picks delivered to your inbox & sign your little one up for classes & camps at our sister site.
Nurture a budding – or veteran – green thumb at Miami’s secret gardens…
- Deering Estate. 444 acres of rockland hammocks, mangrove forests, salt marshes and a coastal dune island.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens. 83 acres of rare tropical plants, 3,000 butterflies, exotic orchids and endless excuses to explore.
- Fruit & Spice Park. Over 500 varieties of fruits, spices, herbs and nuts are on display at the 37-acre park. Explore the gardens then taste at the tasting counter in the Park Store.?
- The Kampong. Gardens, trees and tropical fruit cultivars in this historic Coconut Grove garden.
- Miami Beach Botanical Gardens. Small, off-the-radar, neighborhood-friendly and free!