Happy Bastille Day. What better way to celebrate the French “National Celebration” than eat and drink gluttonously? We’ve got you covered…
- Les Halles celebrates with a special “Annual Liberty Festival” menu. Entrées include Coulibiac de Saumon a la l’oseille (salmon baked in puff pastry with spinach), Terrine de queues d’ecrevisses au coulis de persil (crawfish tails terrine with parsley coulis) and Cochon de lait roti au four (roasted whole pig stuffed with vegetables and herbs). Les Halles: 2415 Ponce de Leon Blvd, 305-461-1099
- Sofitel Miami partakes Independence Day revelry courtesy of a complementary selection of traditional French specialties and buy one get one free specials at Le Bar and a dining special at La Riviera restaurant. Enjoy a French cuisine special, a glass of win and a mini French pastry for $25. Sofitel Miami: 5800 Blue Lagoon Drive, 305-264-4888
- George’s in the Grove kicks off the celebration with a disco night (how very French). Costumes suggested, reservations required. George’s in the Grove: 1345 Commodore Plaza, 305-444-7878.
- La Goulue celebrates with discounted indulgence. The restaurant kicks off a $15 all-you-can-eat mussels and fries special today. Available Sundays through Tuesdays now through Sept. 30. La Goulue: 9700 Collins Ave, 305-865-2181.
- North Miami’s Petit Rouge salutes France’s national holiday with a three-course, $45 dinner menu that includes a glass of wine. Petit Rouge: 12409 Biscayne Blvd., 305-892-7676.